The Meaning and History of Christmas
- Fullmoon Ancestry, “All I Want for Christmas.”
- Fullmoon Ancestry, “Christmas Wishes.”
- Steven Clark, “Christmas Monologue.”
- Steven Clark, “The Winter Man.”
- Collin Cleary, “Some Thoughts on Yule.”
- Jef Costello, “Living in Truth: A Yuletide Homily.”
- William de Vere, “Autumnal Reflections.”
- William de Vere, “Candlemas: Festival of Fire and Purification.”
- William de Vere, “Christmas and the Yuletide: Light in the Darkness.”
- William de Vere, “Santa Claus, Man of the Right.”
- Julius Evola, “Christmas and the Winter Solstice.”
- Jim Goad, “There are Very Fine People (and Complete Assholes) on Both Sides.”
- Mark Gullick, “C. S. Lewis’ The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.”
- Richard Houck, “The Winter Solstice & Christmas Ruminations.”
- Juleigh Howard-Hobson, “Of Winter Kings & Snap Dragons: John & Caitlín Matthews’ The Winter Solstice“
- Juleigh Howard-Hobson, “‘Tis the Season: An Ethnobotanical Look at Yule.”
- Buck Hunter, “The Most Overlooked Christmas Carols.”
- Nicholas R. Jeelvy, “Winter and the European Soul.”
- Conner McDowell, “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
- Kathryn S., “The Spirit of Holidays Past.”
- Dominique Venner, “Christmas: Beauty in Life.”
- The Writers’ Bloc, “Christmas Lore with Hwitgeard” (podcast).
The Commercialization of Christmas
- Juleigh Howard-Hobson, “Nothing Much at All.”
- Greg Johnson, “It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas” (Translations: Danish, German).
- Greg Johnson, “Plastic Christmas.”
- Aric Kartman, “Christmas Shopping in Multicultural Hell.”
- Alex Kurtagić, “Jingle All the Way: Reassuringly Fascistic.”
The War on Christmas
- Edmund Connelly, “Hollywood and the Jewish War on Christmas” (German translation here).
- Edmund Connelly, “More on the Jewish War on Christmas” (German translation here).
- Edmund Connelly, “Unholy Night: The Jewish War on Christmas, 2009.”
- Andrew Hamilton, “The Other Christmas” (German translation here).
- Nicholas R. Jeelvy, “The Literal War on Christmas.”
- Greg Johnson, “Merry Christmas, Infidels!” (Translations: Czech, French, German, Swedish).
- Alex Kurtagić, “The Jewish War on Christmas.”
- Spencer Quinn, “The Last Day of Christmas.”
- Tanstaafl, “A Christmas Story.”
- Tanstaafl, “Roth & Weiss on What’s Best for The Jews.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Remembering Martin Heidegger: September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976
Bad to the Spone: Charles Krafft’s An Artist of the Right
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Diversity: Our Greatest Strength?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 550: Catching Up with Matt Parrott
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium