Counter-Currents encompasses both the Counter-Currents webzine and the Counter-Currents Publishing imprint. The purpose of Counter-Currents is to promote white identity politics. We argue that white identity politics is inevitable, necessary, and moral. We dismantle bad arguments for multiculturalism and globalization and promote workable, humane alternatives. We envision a world in which every ethnic group has a homeland of its own, where it can pursue its own destiny free of outside interference. We analyze politics and culture from a pro-white perspective. Indeed, Counter-Currents is about everything — the whole universe — viewed from a pro-white perspective. Thus in his speech “Western Civilization Bites Back,” Jonathan Bowden said, “Counter-Currents is, to my estimation, a sort of Right-wing university.” But Counter-Currents isn’t just about pro-white ideas, for we also work to foster pro-white communities, both online and in the real world.
For a brief introduction to Counter-Currents see the following articles by Greg Johnson:
- Frequently Asked Questions, Part 1
- Frequently Asked Questions, Part 2
- “Toward a North American New Right“
- Before you begin writing, please contact the Editor at [email protected]
- Submissions should be in electronic form in Word or RTF format.
- Submissions should conform to our style sheet, available in Word and PDF formats
- In addition to the style sheet, we recommend that all potential contributors read “‘Speak, That I May See Thee,’” chapter 7 of Paul Fussell, Class: A Guide Through the American Status System (New York: Summit Books, 1983).
Counter-Currents online commenting guidelines here