- Counter-Currents Publishing is no longer taking on new book projects.
- We are actively looking for contributions to our webzine.
- Before you begin writing, please contact the editors at [email protected]
- Submissions should be in electronic form in Word or RTF format.
- Submissions should conform to our style sheet, available in Word and PDF formats
- In addition to the style sheet, we recommend that all potential contributors read “‘Speak, That I May See Thee,’” chapter 7 of Paul Fussell, Class: A Guide Through the American Status System (New York: Summit Books, 1983).
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Greg Johnson, Editor-in-Chief
Robert Wallace, Community Development Officer
Cyan Quinn, Program Director
Order Inquiries & Wholesale
Office Phone Number & Fax: