Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960Greg Johnson
Francis Parker Yockey was born 105 years ago today, September 18, in Chicago. He died in San Francisco on June 16, 1960, an apparent suicide. Yockey is one of America’s greatest anti-liberal thinkers and an abiding influence on the North American New Right. In honor of his birthday, I wish to draw the reader’s attention to the following works on this site.
Published by Counter-Currents:
We will also be publishing a new edition of Yockey’s Imperium to complete this three-volume set of Yockey’s Collected Writings. You can find out more about Imperium here.
By Yockey himself:
- “America’s Two Political Factions,” here
- “America’s Two Ways of Waging War,” here
- “Brotherhood,” here
- “Culture” (December 1953), here
- “The Destiny of America,” here
- “1848–1948: Years of Decision,” here
- “From the Notebooks,” here
- “The Imperative of Our Age,” here
- “Liberalism,” here
- “The Nature of Politics,” here
- “Nothing New Under the Sun: A Letter from Francis Parker Yockey,” here
- “The Prague Treason Trial,” here
- Selections from Francis Parker Yockey, here
- “Thoughts Personal and Superpersonal (Excerpts),” here
- “Thoughts Personal and Superpersonal: Knowledge and Skepticism,” here
- “Thoughts Personal and Superpersonal: On Money,” here
- “Thoughts Personal and Superpersonal: Prussianism and Americanism,” here
- “Twentieth-Century Metaphysics,” here
- “Two Reflections,” here
- “The World in Flames,” here
- Maurice Bardèche on Francis Parker Yockey, here
- Kerry Bolton, “The Cold War Axis: Soviet Anti-Zionism and the American Right,” Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Kerry Bolton, “A Contemporary Evaluation of Francis Parker Yockey,” Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Kerry Bolton, “Early Reactions to Imperium,” here
- Kerry Bolton, “Francis Parker Yockey’s Imperium,” here
- Kerry Bolton, “Frederick Weiss & Francis Parker Yockey,” here
- Kerry Bolton, “Introduction to Yockey’s The Enemy of Europe,” here
- Kerry Bolton, “Reading Marx Right: A ‘Reactionist’ Interpretation of The Communist Manifesto,” here
- Kerry Bolton, “Remembering H. Keith Thompson,” here
- Podcast, “Kerry Bolton on Francis Parker Yockey at 100,” here
- Peter Bradley, “Wilmot Robertson on Francis Parker Yockey,” here
- Julius Evola, “Über die Geistigen und Strukturellen Voraussetzungen der Europäischen Einheit,” here
- Anthony Gannon, “Francis Parker Yockey, 1917–1960: A Remembrance of the Author of Imperium,” here
- Robert Hampton, “A Critic Takes the Dissident Right Seriously,” here
- Juleigh Howard-Hobson, Six Poems for Francis Parker Yockey, here
- Greg Johnson, “Charles Krafft’s Francis Parker Yockey Commemorative Plates,” here
- Margot Metroland, “Remembering H. Keith Thompson: He Told the Truth, Mainly,” here
- Margot Metroland, “Revilo P. Oliver and Francis Parker Yockey,” here
- Margot Metroland, “Spengler, Yockey, and The Hour of Decision,” here (in Croatian, in Czech)
- Michael O’Meara, “Boreas Rising: White Nationalism and the Geopolitics of the Paris-Berlin-Moscow Axis,” Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Michael O’Meara, “The Death of Francis Parker Yockey,” here
- Michael O’Meara, “The Jitterbugs and the Vabanquespieler: On Yockey’s America,” here
- Revilo Oliver, “After Fifty Years,” here
- Revilo Oliver, “The Shadow of Empire: Francis Parker Yockey after 20 Years,” here
- Ted Sallis, “The Overman High Culture: The Future of the West,” here (in French, in Portuguese)
- Ted Sallis, “Pan-European Preservationism,” here
- Fenek Solère, “Enigmatic to the End,” here
- Keith Stimley, Interview with H. Keith Thompson on Francis Parker Yockey, here
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
Remembering P. R. Stephensen
Remembering René Guénon: November 15, 1886–January 7, 1951