Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 547
David Zsutty of the Homeland Institute
Greg Johnson and guest co-host Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) welcomed David Zsutty of the Homeland Institute (website, Telegram) on the first half of last weekend’s Counter-Currents Radio broadcast to talk about the Institute’s history so far, as well as its purpose and goals. The broadcast is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:00:47 What is the Homeland Institute?
00:03:56 White Nationalists spend too much time commenting on news made by others
00:05:20 The power of conducting our own polls and studies
00:08:16 The history of the Homeland Institute so far
00:12:52 The results of the Institute’s first poll: Is being accused of being “woke” worse than being accused of being “racist”?
00:22:51 How data can paint narratives
00:26:29 Groypers: room for improvement
00:34:44 You can’t create anything with nihilism and irony
00:38:01 On the Left’s assumption that “reality has a Leftist bias”
00:41:53 The Homeland Institute’s future plans
00:47:55 Are there plans of expanding the Institute into Europe?
00:53:06 How wise is it to pander for the black vote?
00:57:20 Will the Institute aim to propose actual policy?
01:04:50 Let’s make doxing backfire
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
The Union Jackal, November 2023
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
David Zsutty Introduces the Homeland Institute: Transcript
The US Military Excuses an Anti-White Massacre: Black Soldiers & the Houston Riot of 1917
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Are We (Finally) Living in the World of Atlas Shrugged? Part 2
The Anti-Black Plague “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected