It was seven years ago today that the Counter-Currents Publishing/North American New Right website went online.
In Year Seven, we published online 739 articles and reviews and more than 10,000 comments.
In Year Seven, our web traffic was higher than ever, averaging around 150,000 unique visitors per month.
Our webzine rapidly became our most important activity and my primary occupation. Nevertheless, in Year Seven, Counter-Currents published four books: Leo Yankevich’s The Hypocrisies of Heaven, Greg Johnson’s Confessions of a Reluctant Hater (2nd ed.), Greg Johnson’s In Defense of Prejudice, and Jef Costello’s The Importance of James Bond, and a host of other titles are imminent.
In Year Seven, I helped organize and/or spoke at 17 events in New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, London, Stockholm, Tallinn, and Tartu.
In Year Seven, we put 35 podcasts online, including interviews, lectures, and audio versions of essays. I also did 22 interviews or podcast appearances with The Daily Shoah, Red Ice Radio, Millennial Woes, Fash the Nation, Manifest Destiny, Matthew Drake (Illustrated Philosophy), Darryl Cooper (The Decline of the West), Luke Ford, Motgift, Vox Day, Radio Evropa, The Convict Report, The Stark Truth, Reality Calls, Roaming Millennial, and the Fascist Pigs. I also did four written interviews and three audio interviews with academic researchers and journalists who are interested in White Nationalism.
I want to thank our writers, readers, subscribers, and generous financial donors for making all this possible.
Here is what to expect from Counter-Currents in Year Eight:
- In Year Seven, I focused a significant amount of my creative energy on producing The White Nationalist Manifesto, which will be my most important contribution to the movement as as writer. The Manifesto will be published later in 2017. If you wish to become a patron of this project, please click here.
- In Year Seven, John Morgan of Arktos Media came to work with me full time at Counter-Currents. Currently, he edits the Counter-Currents/North American New Right webzine while I focus on The White Nationalist Manifesto. After that is completed, expect a dramatic increase in the number of books we produce in Year Eight.
- I will continue to average at least one speaking and networking event per month in the United States and Europe, including major events marking the centennials of Francis Parker Yockey and George Lincoln Rockwell. Eventually, I hope to make it to Australia and New Zealand as well.
Like metapolitical publishers and periodicals on the Left, Counter-Currents/North American New Right simply cannot function without donations from our supporters. Thus each year on our anniversary, Counter-Currents kicks off our annual Summer Fundraiser campaign, which ends on October 31. This year, the goal is $60,000.
Since the beginning of the migrant crisis in 2014, Counter-Currents’ traffic has increased enormously. More of our people are listening than ever before. So we have to get our message to them. I have to get more articles, more podcasts, more videos, more translations, and more books out there. I need to travel more, network more, and bring more people together. But I can’t do it without your help.
2017 is off to a strong start, but we need your help to maintain momentum. Counter-Currents reached 1,586,640 unique visitors in 2016, but we had only 387 unique donors keeping the whole thing afloat. Yes, I know, the great thing about the internet is all the free content. But consuming free content means being a free rider on other people’s generosity. This year, one of my resolutions is to convert more free riders to donors and book buyers.
If you want Counter-Currents to thrive, make a donation today.
If you want to send a non-tax deductible donation to Counter-Currents Publishing, you can make two different types of donations:
- A single donation of any size.
- A recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have several levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donations page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation.
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is with PayPal. Just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation with the form below.
Also, as we first announced in October of 2015, you now have two possible destinations for your donations: Counter-Currents Publishing and the Counter-Currents Foundation. The Counter-Currents Foundation is a US 501c3 educational corporation. Donations to it are deductible from US federal income taxes. The purpose of the Counter-Currents Foundation is specifically to promote scholarship and translations connected to the European New Right and allied movements. If you wish to earmark a donation to the Counter-Currents Foundation, or to discuss a particular project you would like to support, please contact me in advance at [email protected].Please give generously!
Remember: those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today. Thank you for your loyalty and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
& North American New Right
Mark Collett, Laura Towler, & Greg Johnson Discuss White Identity Politics
Remembering Martin Heidegger:
September 26, 1889–May 26, 1976
Remembering T. S. Eliot:
September 26, 1888–January 4, 1965
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930