The Meaning and History of Christmas
The Commercialization of Christmas
The War on Christmas
- Edmund Connelly, “Hollywood and the Jewish War on Christmas” (German translation here)
- Edmund Connelly, “More on the Jewish War on Christmas” (German translation here)
- Edmund Connelly, “Unholy Night: The Jewish War on Christmas, 2009“
- Andrew Hamilton, “The Other Christmas” (German translation here)
- Greg Johnson, “Merry Christmas, Infidels!” (Translations: Czech, French, German)
- Alex Kurtagić, “The Jewish War on Christmas“
- Tanstaafl, “A Christmas Story“
- Tanstaafl, “Roth & Weiss on What’s Best for The Jews“
Edmund Connelly’s “Jewish War on Christmas,” published in 2008, chillingly reverberates through this Christmas season, because Spielberg made sure to re-release Schlinder’s List last week for its 25th Anniversary; the re-release bombed, averaging $600/theater, yet the catch is that hundreds of free screenings were created for public high school students. Connelly ends his essay addressing the replacement of Christmas with the Shoah in mainstream entertainment.
As for Spielberg’s Gremlins, long before I was redpilled, as a child I recall black kids at my school vocally calling the movie racist, they were deeply offended. To them, the gremlins were clearly black people moving in and destroying a snow White community, boozing, killing, being loud, destroying. Was this Spielberg’s dark irreverent intent? Lost on whites then and now, but blacks sensed the racial subversion, as kids.
On the upside, I’ve noticed more use of “Christmas” in content block titles of major networks this year, most I’ve seen in a decade plus. Mary Poppins Returns, out this month, has a very respectable white traditionalism about it, and while there are surely multiculti tykes in it, could be much much worse. As far as Connelly’s hatred of Bad Santa, I fully understand, but that film is a guilty pleasure, the blacks in it are evil, Asians are materialistic imps, the main female was raised Jewish but loves Santa (and children), and the ending is about redemption and helping a white kid in need. But it’s no National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, where the presumably Jewish secular neighbors are mocked and ruined, a true white classic.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.