Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 503 Sam Valleus Interviews Vincent JamesCounter-Currents Radio
181 words / 1:20:18
Topics discussed include:
00:00:35 Vincent’s experience on Dutch television
00:03:55 On Idaho’s demographics
00:09:36 On the number of “foreigners” in Europe
00:11:04 On black crime and Emmett Till
00:15:11 On RINOS in Idaho
00:18:23 Is Idaho more beautiful than California?
00:21:45 On Covid restrictions
00:29:06 Democrat voters in Idaho
00:33:06 On Right-wing replacement immigration
00:40:16 Right-wing radicalism in Idaho
00:42:25 On White Nationalism in Idaho
00:44:46 How many non-white people has Vincent James murdered for the White Nationalist cause thus far?
00:46:22 On the attack on Paul Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi’s husband
00:48:10 Why don’t liberals move to conservative hubs?
00:49:30 On moral double standards
00:51:08 On black people talking about Jews
01:00:28 What can conservatives learn from liberals?
01:04:10 Can you burn pride flags in the United States?
01:06:53 Question on Elon Musk
01:08:44 The Anti-Defamation League went after Ice Cube, too
01:13:58 Why wasn’t the Bible canceled for its anti-Semitism?
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 521 Daily Zoomer & Spencer J. Quinn Discuss The No College Club
The Worst Week Yet: January 22-28, 2023
Are Qur’an-Burnings Helpful?
The Silent Plague of Elderly Asian Mass Shooters in California
Greg Johnson Speaks to Horus the Avenger About Charles Krafft
Davos, or the Technocrats’ Ball
A Political Prisoner on the Meaning of January 6
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 520 Inside Serbia with Marko of Zentropa