Counter-Currents has been publishing books and articles for over a decade now. Sometimes, an article will find legs on the internet and spread virally, leading to thousands of views. For our tenth anniversary, we compiled a list of the 12 most-viewed articles on Counter-Currents, and are now happy to announce that each of these articles has been given an excellent reading for your listening pleasure. You can find links to these recordings below:
- Aedon Cassiel, “Pizzagate“
- Aedon Cassiel, “Trump, the Alt-Right, & the Revolt Against Political Correctness“
- Gregory Hood, “The Angry Birds Movie“
- Gregory Hood, “Scarface“
- Gregory Hood, “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans“
- Richard Houck, “The War Against Whites in Advertising“
- Julian Langness, “Every 4.8 Seconds a White Woman or Girl is Raped by Muslims in Europe“
- Travis LeBlanc, “Coal-Burning Point USA“
- Daniel W. Michaels, “Exposing Stalin’s Plan to Conquer Europe“
- Vic Olvir, “Sylvia Plath: Stasis in Darkness“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Milo-lita: More Musings on Milo“
- Scott Weisswald, “Rammstein Needs to Retire“
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Live by the Woke, Die by the Woke: The Cancelation of Socialism Done Left
White First, American Second
Sam Francis’ Beautiful Losers
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
“Subway Vigilante” Bernhard Goetz: A Look Back at the Kyle Rittenhouse of the 80s
Counter-Plugging the Ramadan Riots
Is “Uncle Tom” a Racial Slur?
Now in Audio Version! Spencer J. Quinn on 200 Years Together Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 341