Counter-Currents has been publishing books and articles for over a decade now. Sometimes, an article will find legs on the internet and spread virally, leading to thousands of views. For our tenth anniversary, we compiled a list of the 12 most-viewed articles on Counter-Currents, and are now happy to announce that each of these articles has been given an excellent reading for your listening pleasure. You can find links to these recordings below:
- Aedon Cassiel, “Pizzagate“
- Aedon Cassiel, “Trump, the Alt-Right, & the Revolt Against Political Correctness“
- Gregory Hood, “The Angry Birds Movie“
- Gregory Hood, “Scarface“
- Gregory Hood, “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans“
- Richard Houck, “The War Against Whites in Advertising“
- Julian Langness, “Every 4.8 Seconds a White Woman or Girl is Raped by Muslims in Europe“
- Travis LeBlanc, “Coal-Burning Point USA“
- Daniel W. Michaels, “Exposing Stalin’s Plan to Conquer Europe“
- Vic Olvir, “Sylvia Plath: Stasis in Darkness“
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Milo-lita: More Musings on Milo“
- Scott Weisswald, “Rammstein Needs to Retire“
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Lamentations for a City
Mike Johnson and Diff’rent Strokes: When Liberal Narratives Collapse
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
The Boondock Saints and Overnight: Troy Duffy’s Career as Cautionary Tale
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
We Get the Crime We Deserve
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Let Elon Cook