Counter-Currents has been publishing books and articles for over a decade now. Sometimes, an article will find legs on the internet and spread virally, leading to thousands of views. For our tenth anniversary, we compiled a list of the 12 most-viewed articles on Counter-Currents, and are now happy to announce that each of these articles has been given an excellent reading for your listening pleasure. You can find links to these recordings below:
- Aedon Cassiel, “Pizzagate “
- Aedon Cassiel, “Trump, the Alt-Right, & the Revolt Against Political Correctness “
- Gregory Hood, “The Angry Birds Movie “
- Gregory Hood, “Scarface “
- Gregory Hood, “A White Nationalist Memo to White Male Republicans “
- Richard Houck, “The War Against Whites in Advertising “
- Julian Langness, “Every 4.8 Seconds a White Woman or Girl is Raped by Muslims in Europe “
- Travis LeBlanc, “Coal-Burning Point USA “
- Daniel W. Michaels, “Exposing Stalin’s Plan to Conquer Europe “
- Vic Olvir, “Sylvia Plath: Stasis in Darkness “
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Milo-lita: More Musings on Milo “
- Scott Weisswald, “Rammstein Needs to Retire “
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page  and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up  for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.