Counter-Currents/North American New Right Newsletter: January 2015Greg Johnson
Dear Friends of Counter-Currents,
Here are our web traffic statistics and top articles for January.
1. Our Readership and Web Traffic
In January, our traffic rebounded from December’s level — depressed a bit due to website problems — to be pretty much the same as the levels as October and November. So we have reached another one of our plateaus.
|Month||Unique Visitors||Number of Visits||Pages Viewed||“Hits”||Bandwidth|
|June 2010||6,145||10,328||70,732||200,824||6.08 GB|
|July 2010||9,387||17,329||119,254||348,172||10.01 GB|
|August 2010||12,174||22,348||93,379||333,614||10.17 GB|
|September 2010||17,063||34,510||147,051||580,550||16.39 GB|
|October 2010||17,848||35,921||140,365||611,367||17.93 GB|
|November 2010||26,054||48,336||171,833||915,553||26.39 GB|
|December 2010||26,161||50,975||192,905||1,101,829||27.79 GB|
|January 2011||28,583||60,005||198,249||1,736,067||34.06 GB|
|February 2011||29,737||61,519||213,121||2,081,558||40.13 GB|
|March 2011||29,768||62,077||220,053||2,485,001||52.21 GB|
|April 2011||20,091||58,037||223,291||2,729,449||54.65 GB|
|May 2011||36,596||78,103||274,841||1,334,472||47.59 GB|
|June 2011||28,629||57,920||264,928||1,004,128||22.78 GB|
|July 2011||30,186||66,093||416,309||1,952,047||71.23 GB|
|August 2011||40,002||81,012||502,282||2,083,593||53.18 GB|
|September 2011||45,427||88,782||422,902||481,909||11.67 GB|
|October 2011||45,590||90,444||337,137||468,197||17.78 GB|
|November 2011||44,445||88,824||330,664||339,521||14.22 GB|
|December 2011||49,845||97,223||337,881||344,210||13.65 GB|
|January 2012||56,633||107,644||408,373||433,736||21.38 GB|
|February 2012||53,345||99,607||376,288||411,915||14.43 GB|
|March 2012||55,572||106,029||441,170||475,719||16.36 GB|
|April 2012||56,772||110,029||421,446||428,678||16.08 GB|
|May 2012||56,323||111,533||400,243||404,483||15.70 GB|
|June 2012||55,112||110,246||400,141||404,162||13.66 GB|
|July 2012||52,304||108,340||367,589||373,470||12.52 GB|
|August 2012||41,616||96,314||305,729||329,353||12.23 GB|
|September 2012||66,719||132,503||455,938||493,856||17.73 GB|
|October 2012||81,739||157,152||410,096||416,362||16.36 GB|
|November 2012||107,956||199,912||584,115||755,419||29.95 GB|
|December 2012||109,265||224,793||926,117||1,143,248||37.53 GB|
|January 2013||100,054||208,004||900,577||1,012,979||40.81 GB|
|February 2013||81,999||185,688||1,396,374||1,498,502||75.33 GB|
|March 2013||83,303||189,545||1,477,001||1,778,006||94.98 GB|
|April 2013||81,328||192,910||1,528,169||1,634,540||91.16 GB|
|May 2013||95,667||221,260||1,758,299||1,897,099||103.67 GB|
|June 2013||80,409||197,258||1,730,633||1,884,016||103.77 GB|
|July 2013||82,106||200,961||1,619,899||1,813,531||124.29 GB|
|January 2014||82,567||209,131||1,130,149||1,224,623||98.64 GB|
|February 2014||55,805||100,271||300,207||346,026||6.18 GB|
|March 2014||65,619||117,881||335,592||380,785||7.89 GB|
|April 2014||56,511||110,621||318,831||367,018||6.91 GB|
|May 2014||59,321||116,293||321,397||363,432||7.08 GB|
|June 2014||58,147||116,084||327,309||366,568||7.16 GB|
|July 2014||63,223||149,786||456,117||536,178||8.79 GB|
|August 2014||62,415||127,630||438,270||501,703||8.62 GB|
|September 2014||61,485||121,651||448,701||505,472||8.92 GB|
|October 2014||85,852||174,240||678,119||748,061||8.15 GB|
|November 2014||86,254||172,786||678,026||741,633||7.93 GB|
|December 2014||78,658||152,838||538,903||896,560||9.73 GB|
|January 2015||86,263||171,544||612,211||1,348,105||13.35 GB|
2. Our Webzine
In December, we added 82 pieces and more than 800 comments to our webzine.
3. January’s Top 20 Pieces (with number of reads)
In January, the Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris was our top topic.
- Christopher Pankhurst, “Je ne suis pas Charlie,” 3,883
- Alain de Benoist on the Charlie Hebdo Massacre, 2,686
- Pierre Vial, “‘If This Isn’t War’: The Charlie Hebdo Massacre,” 2,539
- Colin Liddell, “The Chinese ‘Solution’ to the Islamic Problem,” 2,371
- Kerry Bolton, “Charlie Hebdo: All Idiots Now,” 2,352
- Patrick Le Brun, “The Top 9 Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories,” 2,203
- Christopher Pankhurst reviews Guillaume Faye’s Sex and Deviance, 2,186
- Greg Johnson, “The Muslim Problem,” 2,178
- Bain Dewitt, “Virtual Reality,” Part 1, 2,065
- Greg Johnson, Patrick Le Brun, and Matt Parrott, Round Table on the Charlie Hebdo Massacre, 2,036
- Greg Johnson, “2014: The Year in White Nationalism,” 2,012
- Patrick Le Brun, “Hypocrisy on the March: Charlie Hebdo and the French State,” 1,598
- Guillaume Faye, “Jihadist Carnage in Paris,” Part 1, 1,451
- Irmin Vinson, “Weeping Mohammed,” 1,414
- Alain de Benoist, “On Fascism,” 1,397
- Greg Johnson, “Further Confessions of a ‘Transphobic,'” 1,391
- Richardo Duchesne, “The Islamization of the Teaching of Western Civilization,” 1,346
- Ted Sallis, “The System vs. Democratic Multiculturalism,” 1,307
- Ricardo Duchesne, “Oswald Spengler and the Faustian Soul of the West,” Part 1, 1,270
- Enza Ferreri, “What More Reason Do We Need to Stop the Muslim Invasion?,” 1,268
Bain Dewitt and Enza Ferreri, both of London, plus Pierre Vial of France had their first top 20 articles in January. Congratulations and thank you! Greg Johnson had 3 pieces in the top 20, plus took part in a roundtable. Patrick Le Brun had 2 pieces, plus participation in a roundtable. Christopher Pankhurst, Alain de Benoist, and Ricardo Duchesne each had two pieces in the top 20. We also welcomed back Irmin Vinson, Kerry Bolton, Colin Liddell, Guillaume Faye, Ted Sallis, and Matt Parrott.
4. January’s Top Countries
- United States
- Great Britain
5. January’s Top Cities
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- New Dehli
Our top cities include 8 US cities (3 on the West Coast), 2 Australian cities, and 10 national capitals.
6. Speaking and Networking Events
In January, I gave talks in New York City and Seattle. In February, I will speak again in New York. In March, I will speak in Atlanta. I am also planning events in Baltimore, Washington, and Boston in the next few months. These are all private, invitation-only events for Counter-Currents readers, writers, and supporters.
7. Our Amazon Affiliate Bookmark
If you have bookmarked our old Amazon Affiliate link, it no longer works. Please click this link and bookmark the page that pops up: Amazon
8. Five Easy Ways You Can Help Counter-Currents
- Like our Facebook page and recommend that your friends do as well: https://www.facebook.com/counter.currents.publishing.
- Review our books at Amazon.com.
- Link our articles and recommend them to your friends.
- Buy our books, which helps us break even.
- Donate, to keep us in the fight.
9. Our Mailing List
If you wish to join our mailing list for occasional sale announcements and fundraising appeals, fill out the form below:
None of this would be possible without our writers, donors, proofreaders, and above all, you, our readers. Thank you!
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd.
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 383 Greg Johnson & Morgoth on The Bridge on the River Kwai
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 380 Greg Johnson & Endeavour Discuss James Bond
Racial Solidarity & Moral Hazard
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 379 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Endeavour
Remembering Friedrich Nietzsche (October 15, 1844–August 25, 1900)
Remembering Aleister Crowley
(October 12, 1875–December 1, 1947)
Contre le sectarisme de droite
Qu’est-ce que l’Alt Right ?