Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 553
Pox Populi & Endeavour on the Latest Migrant Invasion & More
The latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio featured guest hosts Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) and Endeavour (Substack, Telegram, YouTube), and the first half was a discussion of yet another migrant invasion in Lampedusa, Douglas Murray’s analysis of power, Substack versus videos, and much more. It is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
02:16 Substack versus video content as mediums
07:42 The migrants in Lampedusa, Italy
15:40 Theories behind what’s behind this latest invasion
29:15 Is weakness stronger than strength?
33:30 On “Bio-Leninism”
40:15 Is capitalism to blame?
45:11 On voting versus activism
53:50 On Douglas Murray’s analysis of power
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Milton Friedman’s Free to Choose
How to Divide White People
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Are We (Finally) Living in the World of Atlas Shrugged? Part 2
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
The Spanish Protests of 2023