Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551
Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott
The second half of last weekend’s stream was an Ask Me Anything with host Greg Johnson and long-time activist Matt Parrott (Telegram, Substack), which is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:32 How bad is Jonathan Greenblatt of the Anti-Defamation League?
06:09 We’re not educating the next generation to be leaders
10:08 On Zionist influence in American politics
12:05 Which White Nationalist issues are too premature for popular appeal?
14:13 On the Proud Boys and Gavin McInnes
22:00 Who is inciting hatred towards white people?
26:40 Shouldn’t black people be grateful that we enslaved them?
32:20 Why did Elon Musk ban [redacted]?
33:48 On being “Trump’s chumps”
38:25 What does Matt think of Oliver Anthony?
44:53 The Republican base is socialist
50:12 The case for amnestying our ancestors
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
The Worst Week Yet: September 17-23, 2023
Paper Boy: The Life and Times of an Ink-Stained Wretch
Richard Hanania’s The Origins of Woke
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Donald Trump: The Jews’ Psycho Ex-Girlfriend
Bad to the Spone: Charles Krafft’s An Artist of the Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020