Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 439 A Pox on Elon Musk on The Writers’ BlocCounter-Currents Radio
Pox Populi was host Nick Jeelvy‘s guest on the latest broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, where they talked about Elon Musk’s efforts to purchase Twitter and answer your questions, among other topics, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:07:19 The Right wing’s knight-on-a-white-horse syndrome
00:10:57 Why would someone even want to be on Twitter?
00:14:38 Free speech media platforms already exist (like Gab)
00:18:12 What about Telegram?
00:20:25 Twitter is boring now
00:27:06 Is Twitter an intelligence operation?
00:30:31 User verification and the end of anonymity
00:34:28 On the Internet of things (like our bodies)
00:38:30 On the hysterics of the media class
00:45:28 How social media is a social experiment
00:49:18 “The ‘Great Reset’ is the fusion of the biological and the technological”
00:57:57 On Ghost in a Shell and transhumanism
01:01:54 Question about Klaus Schwab
01:06:15 On Covid Conspiracies and QAnon
01:18:03 Trudeau and the Canadian Truckers
01:21:54 Elon Musk on the plight of white South Africans
01:24:47 Elon Musk as a carnival barker
01:26:38 Musk’s leaked conversation with Bill Gates
01:32:25 Is Elon Musk trying to build support for the Republican Party?
01:34:28 Musk’s image as the cool billionaire
01:39:50 The French elections
01:46:48 Richard Spencer, Macron, and Pan-European Empire
01:57:47 Are you sure climate change is a hoax?
01:59:42 Pox’s contact information
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Union Jackal, May 2023
Notes on Strauss & Husserl
George Friedman’s The Next 100 Years
Euthanizing the Homeless? It’s a Start
The Dakota Territory’s Indian Wars During the Civil War, Part 2
Euthanizing the Homeless? It’s a Start
The Dakota Territory’s Indian Wars During the Civil War, Part 1
Notice: Trying to get property 'ID' of non-object in /home/clients/030cab2428d341678e5f8c829463785d/sites/counter-currents.com/wp-content/themes/CC/php/helpers/custom_functions_all.php on line 150
A question being asked: if Elon Musk is a White South African, why doesn’t he support Whites back in the Rainbow Nation ™ who are under siege from the ANC regime?
One answer: this is an opportunity for the Dissident Right to take the lead. Create a sufficient buzz online and in social media for Musk to step forward. Some ideas:
– Crank up the meme machine to make support for Whites in SA the current thing (like adding the old South African and Rhodesian flags to messaging, cf the Ukraine flag in the ongoing war).
– Farm attacks = Waukesha.
– Organize via online some kind of boycott and divestment movement against the ANC regime. Give people a way to participate in an action in support of Whites, and throw the hostile elites on the defensive.
– Invite SA representatives to Dissident Right conferences.
– Podcast interviews with South African Whites (especially “lessons learned;” i.e., the struggle of SA Whites is the same as the struggle of Whites worldwide, whether in Johannesburg or Rotherham or Ferguson).
– A certain iconic green frog wearing an old South African Army uniform commenting on the vital (nationalist) issues of our day?
– Video of Ian Smith’s Salisbury alongside video of Americans visiting at convenience stores in the 1980s to show the difference between White rule and the current multicultic clown world.
– “Soldier of Fortune” style articles on the Cold War era South African and Rhodesian bush wars – very inspirational how small numbers of White troopies could defeat much larger numbers of Marxist-insurgents.
– Online graphic novels and perhaps video game scenarios based on the White SA resistance?
– Gin up some practical ideas which an IT overlord can bring to the corporate board (like a fundraiser for Boer farmers, or employment for Afrikaners).
It may sound cliche, but the old activist slogan – “if the people lead, the leaders will follow” – is especially true in the Information Age.
From the viral to the veldt…
The guest did not convince me that the Elon Musk takeover of Twitter will not be beneficial to the dissident right.
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.