The Worst Week Yet:
December 13-19, 2020

Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) visits the Western Wall in Jerusalem, 2017.

1,744 words

Did you ever have a nightmare where, in the midst of enduring untold agonies, you were somehow able to realize it was a dream and thus rouse yourself from sleep?

That’s not the problem these days. These days, we all wake up into a nightmare.

They warn us to be careful what we wish for, but I can’t stop wishing I was paranoid, because paranoia would be preferable to every other option.

This whole “pandemic” thing — it’s not really happening, is it?

This whole violent and volatile “racial justice” steamroller that’s been flattening cities and reason and anything that dares to stand in its path — please tell me I’m dreaming.

The bitterest lesson I’ve ever had to learn is that there’s never any benefit to being right about things. Imagine a world so awful that you’d prefer to be paranoid instead of correct.

But this year — as if this year wasn’t plenty bad already — they are writing anti-whiteness into the rulebooks and into law. The first punch to the jaw came earlier in the year when the Associated Press formally capitalized the word “Black” but kept the word “white” lowercase because, as they’ve been telling us for years, “white” is not a real identity unless you’re being targeted for extortion based on some mangled narrative of collective historical guilt.

I’d hoped I was wrong about the “Day of the Pillow,” but apparently not. When it comes to this new COVID-19 vaccine, old white people need to get to the back of the emergency room.

Although each US state gets to decide exactly how they’re going to roll out vaccine distribution, a robust half of them have promised to do it in a way that involves racial diversity and inclusion and social justice and karmic retribution and white genocide, but not necessarily in that order.

I’d hate Dr. Harald Schmidt simply for the way he spells his first name, but he made it all worse by recently suggesting to the New York Times that old white people have had their day in the sun, and it’s time to allow younger persons of color to elbow them out of the way to get the COVID-19 needle jab first as a baby step on the yellow brick road toward a centuries-long utopian plan of cold-blooded anti-white racial sadism:

“Older populations are whiter. Society is structured in a way that enables them to live longer. Instead of giving additional health benefits to those who already had more of them, we can start to level the playing field a bit.”

The moment they start mentioning death in the context of leveling the playing field is the moment you start worrying.

The Times also quoted an epidemiologist — some fella who goes by the name of Marc Lipsitch — who attempted to argue, at least in part, that teachers may not be considered “essential workers” and therefore deserving of an early vaccination because they are “very often white”:

“Teachers have middle-class salaries, are very often white, and they have college degrees. Of course they should be treated better, but they are not among the most mistreated of workers.”

What often goes unmentioned about the entire “We should jab the coons first” controversy is that it’s based on stats that claim nonwhites are dying from COVID-19 at much higher rates than nonwhites. That’s either nice or appalling depending on how you feel about nonwhites, but Americans over age 85 are 630 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those aged 18-29.

As Tucker Carlson puts it, “old people in this country are too white to save.”

Way down here in Georgia where I’m typing this, there’s a pivotal election runoff on January 5 because none of the candidates achieved a majority back in November. Both Senate seats, currently occupied by Republicans, are up for grabs. If either Republican wins, the GOP will maintain a slim lead in the Senate. If both Democrats flip the seats, the Senate will be 50-50, leaving Kamala Harris and her fanged vagina as the tiebreaking vote.

No matter how you feel about which way the scales may tip, you can rest assured that ALL of these candidates think Jews are cuddly and lovable and need to have their asses kissed so hard, you can hear the slurping sounds a mile away.

Right out of the gate, Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff wants it to be known that he out-Jews the other competitors simply by dint of being a Jew:

I write humbly to ask for the support of Jewish voters in Georgia. . . . I am descended from Ashkenazi immigrants who fled pogroms at the turn of the 20th century. I was raised among relatives who survived the Shoah. . . . That Jewish upbringing instilled in me a conviction to fight for the marginalized, the persecuted and the dispossessed. . . . I am running against a virulent and unrepentant anti-Semite, Sen. David Perdue, who lengthened my nose in attack ads and refused to apologize for it despite the demands of the American Jewish Committee. . . . A US senator who uses ancient anti-Semitic imagery to inflame hatred against his Jewish opponent must be crushed by Jewish voters on Election Day. . . . I have family in Jerusalem, and I am committed to Israel’s security as a homeland for the Jewish people.

His virulently anti-Semitic competitor David Perdue insists that unlike Ossoff, he’s the real Jew-lover because he’s personally been to Israel and admired all their shiny weapons:

Since Israel’s founding, the United States has been a steadfast ally and friend of Israel, united by our shared values of freedom and democracy. . . . My first international trip as a US Senator was purposefully to Israel, where I personally met with Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu to reaffirm that America stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the State of Israel. . . . Over the last four years, the US-Israel relationship has rightfully been restored as a top priority, demonstrated best by our long-overdue recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and subsequent move of the American embassy. . . . Israel’s enemies will stop at nothing to attack and kill innocent Israelis. In light of Israel’s rising security challenges, I have strongly supported providing Israel the resources it needs to defend itself. . . . I have also been a proud defender of the Jewish community here at home. Since arriving in the Senate, I have made fighting anti-Semitism in all forms and at all levels a top priority.

Kelly Loeffler is a blonde white Republican woman who, like Perdue, has also been to Israel and who, like Ossoff, enjoys referring to her opponent as a Jew-hater:

Over the last year, I have supported our President’s decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, supported the Iranian arms embargo, voted to send more defense dollars to Israel, and vocally condemned anti-Semitism in our country. . . . [My opponent Raphael] Warnock is the most radically liberal candidate anywhere in the country, with a shocking history of supporting anti-Semites and spouting anti-Israel rhetoric. He signed a resolution calling for an end to all US military aid to Israel. He has called the nation of Israel an “oppressive regime” reminiscent of an “apartheid state.” . . . He has openly supported anti-Israel pastor Jeremiah Wright, and even welcomed the support of CAIR, an anti-Israel hate group. . . . Inflammatory positions like these are exactly why we’ve seen an exponential rise in anti-Semitic attacks across this nation over the last few years — and I won’t stand for it.

Finally, her opponent, the Reverend Raphael Warnock, says that it’s not true that he hates Jews and that he, in fact, finds them to be quite adorable:

I wholeheartedly and unabashedly echo Dr. [Martin Luther] King’s declaration that “Israel’s right to exist as a state in security is incontestable.” . . . Claims that I believe Israel is an apartheid state are patently false — I do not believe that . . . I understand and recognize Israel’s unique historical importance as the greatest proponent of democracy in the Middle East and America’s most important partner in the region. I understand the many threats that face Israel and as a US Senator I will work to ensure Iran does not obtain a nuclear weapon. . . . Without reservation, you can count on me to stand with the Jewish community and Israel in the US Senate.

This degree of bootlicking — a spit-shine job with four willing tongues — is impressive considering that Georgia is only 1.2% Jewish.

Up in New York State, which tops the country at an almost unconscionable 9% Jewish, the Dago governor just signed a bill banning all “hate symbols” — which as far as I can tell are limited to the swastika and the Confederate battle flag — from public events. Quoth Governor Greaseball:

This country faces a pervasive, growing attitude of intolerance and hate — what I have referred to in the body politic as an American cancer. . . . By limiting the display and sale of the confederate flag, Nazi swastika and other symbols of hatred from being displayed or sold on state property, including the state fairgrounds, this will help safeguard New Yorkers from the fear-installing effects of these abhorrent symbols.

Isn’t this the same hypersensitive meatball who said he was tempted to punch Donald Trump for comparing Uber-douchebag Chris Cuomo to Fredo from the Godfather movies?

How can anyone stay sane in a world without trust?

It’s a world where you can’t even make a Blazing Saddles joke about a new black sheriff — you have to publicly apologize, even in Wyoming.

A world where Helen Keller, despite being deaf and blind, is “just another. . . privileged white person” because at least she never suffered the innate handicap of being black.

A world where a child is infected with HIV every 100 seconds. (Don’t ask me what that child is doing to get infected that often, but it’s clearly something degenerate.)

I realize that this pandemic is being used as a psyop to break everyone mentally, but these lockdowns almost make a guy wish for warm weather to return and everyone to start rioting again.

If you want to support Counter-Currents, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend on DLive.

Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.

1. Alexandra O.
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 4:30 am | Permalink

Dear Jim — re your first few sentences: My friend, if you have a steady roof over your head, food in the refrigerator, and enough income to pay the rent and electricity for the refrigerator and lights, oh – and the computer – you are doing just fine, virus and politics be damned. And do know that we do mightily enjoy your posts!

2. Jud Jackson
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 5:54 am | Permalink

Nice article Jim,

I am not a medical professional, and so my opinions about the Kovid vaccination are not the best you can find. But I do read Lew Rockwell’s site every day and from what I have read, I have come to the conclusion that I will not take the vaccine. So, this idea of giving blacks and browns the vaccination first is just fine with me. I just saw a video of a nurse collapsing right after she took it. If I happen to get infected, I will do my best to get the hydroxocloroquine (I hope I spelled that right). I am 64, in pretty good shape, and so I think my chances of surviving an infection are well north of 90%. As far as the 80+ year old white people having to stand in line, I just don’t think that is so terrible. It probably won’t help them anyway, and living past 80 is not something I want to do.

3. Posted December 21, 2020 at 5:59 am | Permalink

I am a 65 year old, 100% disabled veteran, from military service….the local VA, is basically shut….the controla-virus , is doing, what it was designed to do….eliminate elderly Whites…..

4. Vagrant Rightist
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 6:07 am | Permalink

Jim, I think this might actually be his picture: https://medicalethicshealthpolicy.med.upenn.edu/faculty-all/harald-schmidt

When I first read this I thought Schmidt was a Stockholm syndromed goy saying words to please his masters, but it turns out he’s a full and active part of the system of anti-whiteness. I’d guess he is chosenite or maybe the usual trick of a goy front man. I now see he was writing back in April in the NYT about rationing ventilators away from whites and co-authored a book with two extremely likely Jews: Ezekiel Emanuel and Andrew Steinmetz about this.

Just imagine that this virus were more deadly and any future vaccines were sharply limited in supply. Would Schmidt give up his very elderly mother’s place for a vaccine for some 65 IQ George Floyd ? “Not me goy, I’m not white”.

These people will use any excuse for anti-white political activism, even in a crisis when people are dying.

The best solution against these ‘marginalized groups’ aka blacks that Schmidt cares so much for is to let them have their own state, make or source their own ventilators, train their own doctors and have their own system of black healthcare. Then blacks would be free of the institutional bias and oppression that forces them to become violent street apes.

Or as Jews care so much about social justice why not have Israel take all these oppressed blacks in and give them unbiased healthcare ? Maybe that would be even better.

• NND
      Posted December 21, 2020 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

Schmidt more often than not is chosenite lastname.

5. Dan
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 7:55 am | Permalink

There’s also the matter of Harrison Deal’s death in a car explosion. The probability of a young man his age dying in a car explosion–let alone in an explosion with the otherwise presumptive signature of a bomb–during the morning hours when no drinking is involved is what? Close to zero or is it statistically zero for 2020? The Georgia Bureau of Investigations, however, has publicly announced that his political connections to Sen. Loeffler, Sen. Purdue, and the governor logically lessens the chance of foul play to the point of ruling it out. Similarly, the sudden, unexpected death of a 51-year-old GBI investigator, James O’Sullivan, who was assigned to the investigation according to Lin Wood, also logically lessen the chances of foul play. Following the GBI’s investigative rules, it follows that if traces of explosives are found in the car, foul play can be ruled out on the grounds that evidence confirming an hypothesis logically lessens the chances it’s true. Welcome to Georgia, y’all.

• James O'Meara
      Posted December 21, 2020 at 9:16 am | Permalink

Indeed. Cars almost never “explode” under any circumstances (when they do, it’s national news: eg., Telsa). People buy this story because they see cars explode all the time in movie and TV land; ironically, it’s actually hard to rig such a special effect and low budget film makers can find themselves with useless footage of cars plunging down cliff faces and landing quite safe and sound.

Local news coverage of the accident is a bit suspicious too:

6. James O'Meara
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 9:08 am | Permalink

As a longtime NYS resident, I was not aware that swastika swag was available at county fairs. However, regarding “a pervasive, growing attitude of intolerance and hate,” this, if true, is certainly a reason to have hope in the coming year.

7. William F. Bhakti
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 10:01 am | Permalink

“Fanged Vagina”

Sounds like a metal band Fullmoon Ancestry would go to see in Belarus.

8. Gavin
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 10:18 am | Permalink

My favorite drinking game is when the retard, JB Beverley either wheeze/laughs at his own incoherent jokes or says “It sounds familiar.” when you ask him if he’s ever heard of ANYTHING you refer to on your show.

I am shitfaced within minutes.

He is a less intelligent emphysema ridden ed mcmahon.

Your last cohost was a fool, so is this dummy. Why are your male friends so stupid?

• Jay
      Posted December 22, 2020 at 6:47 am | Permalink

@Gavin
      Lay off the crack my dude.

JB Beverley is an excellent co-host. He has great chemistry with Jim and offers a lot to the show. Dare I say he’s the best co-host Jim has had

9. Antidote
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Negroes are unbelievably suspicious. If they are told huWhites will be steered away from vaccination, they will assume the ‘shots’ are a racist plot to kill them all. Farrakhan, Joy Reid and others are already talking up the Jewish theft of Lorretta Pleasant’s magic cells ,the Tuskeegee placebos, and the swine flu vaccine disaster. Any Negro who wants my shot can take it; I’m gonna get through this with avoidance, masking, D3, passionflower tea, and citrus.

10. Adrian
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 10:45 am | Permalink

“I’d hate Dr. Harald Schmidt simply for the way he spells his first name, but he made it all worse by recently suggesting to the New York Times that old white people have had their day in the sun, and it’s time to allow younger persons of color to elbow them out of the way to get the COVID-19 needle jab first as a baby step on the yellow brick road toward a centuries-long utopian plan of cold-blooded anti-white racial sadism.”

Er, Harald is a good Scandinavian spelling, I am not sure why you dislike it so much? Otherwise, withholding the vaccines from older white people to give to young POCs has huge revolutionary potential: it is to be hoped both that the whites will become resentful and angry towards the system for discriminating in favour of blacks on the grounds of race, while the blacks will become suspicious, nay paranoid, that the wicked white people (or even more wicked Jews) are using them as laboratory animals to test untried new vaccines rushed into production under political pressure without proper field testing . . . that’s a win, win, if you are against the system!

11. One-yard Sprinter
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

It is to be hoped … that the whites will become resentful and angry towards the system for discriminating in favour of blacks on the grounds of race

Resentful and angry doesn’t cut it. I gather that some whites are already bummed out about being an endangered species, but that doesn’t change anything. Only mass action will turn the anti-white tide. What kind of action? Don’t ask me, ask yourself.

12. Paul
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

As Charles Manson once said, “Paranoia is total awareness.”

Still, what is more real than persecutorial fantasies, are things like hunger and thirst.

Until (when?) things get to the famine stage, all this anti-White rhetoric seems to be the vicarious revolution-speak of hyper-privileged academic pansies and pseudo-intellectual mud people. A lot of trial balloon floating to boost their social credit. Or in the case of the muds, stoned shit talk.

13. Reality Check
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

I hope the republi-frauds retain a majority in the Senate so they can’t just blame all of the anti-White legislation (that they want too) on the democrats.

14. Tom Verso
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

All the negative opinions and behavior towards Whites comes from and is supported by largely White politicians who are voted into office by largely White constituents.

White problems are created, caused and perpetuated by White people.
    The great sociological problem of our times is finding an explanation for the self-denigration, self-loathing and self-destruction of White history, White culture and now White people themselves by White people themselves.

Journalist Volumes have been written in recent times on the ‘Alt’ sites like Counter Currents, Unz Review, Occidental Observer, etc. But, oh so few social scientific words of explanation let alone method of rectification.

Doctors who can describe the minutia of symptoms but don’t know the cause or cure of the disease.

15. Peter
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 7:31 pm | Permalink

I wonder how well a candidate that opposes Israel stealing Arab land, killing Palestinians, assassinating Iranian scientists, taking more foreign aid from the USA every year than any other country since 1967 and saying Christians from most of the countries in Europe are anti-Semitic murderers would do in an election. Many years ago when I was in college I had a Jewish professor from Georgia and he implied people from Georgia were prejudiced and disliked Jews. Well, they hate us. What if a few candidates ran attacking Israel and some of the things Jews do. No doubt, the media would viciously attack them and it wouldn’t be pleasant but I think President Trump may have demonstrated that a thick skin can go a long way towards success.

16. Deodato
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

“For the longest time, I’ve sincerely wished that I was hallucinating this systematic demonization of white people, white culture, and white lives.”

Constant harping on slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, the Scottsboro Boys, Emmett Till, ad nauseam, has been used as a tool of incitement by the US power elite via movies, television, documentaries, education, news, etc. The American ruling class have been promoting resentment against Whites since the late 1960s. It has been carefully cultivated for decades. It has become a constant theme in our society. Non-Whites can openly and freely depict Whites as racist oppressors and themselves righteously “fighting the power” of White racial oppression.

17. Heimdall in Africa
    Posted December 21, 2020 at 10:43 pm | Permalink

Jews: it’s hilarious how the (esp J ) pols bend over backwards to align – no that’s not a strong enough epithet – with Israel…and then say that calling Js more patriotic to Israel is ‘antisemitic’. The amt of hypocrisy just boggles the mind. Talk about cognitive dissonance!

Everything the American (and other Western countries) Jews DO and SAY reinforces the meme of them being a 5th column in their respective host countries. To allow such to hold public office is a complete travesty. It just doesn’t make sense. How can we allow a group of people who evidently DON’T put our country first but a foreign one that they call their ‘homeland’ the ability to make and implement laws controlling us.
    It’s such an outlandish, counter factual scenario….

18. Francis XB
    Posted December 22, 2020 at 2:49 am | Permalink

The critical thing is to exploit all this anti-White agitation to mobilize White people.

No vaccines for White seniors? Destruction of statues of White heroes? Failure to capitalize the “W” in White? Correlate it. Show White people how all of this is part of a wider attack against them.

e.g: “You, Joe or Jane Q. Sixpack/Soccermom, yes you with a grandparent in a nursing home, or who can’t shop at your big box store because it was burned down by looters, or who just wants to crack a keg on Robert E. Lee Day, you are under attack. And this attack is being conducted by hostile elites who want you gone simply because you are White!!!” (…and don’t forget the exclamation marks!)

The events of 2020 are providing just such an opportunity. Consider the thousands of Americans who have taken it to the streets to protest the COVID lockdowns, to support 2nd Amendment sanctuaries, to rally for Trump.

It is not a very far leap to shift all this sentiment into White racial consciousness.

Some tactical approaches to mobilize White people…
    * Denial of vaccines would not happen if White people had their own advocacy organization!
    * Your shopping mall would not have been looted if we really had White Supremacy!
    * You say that gun rights are an expression of Whiteness…well, liberty is White!
    * The problem with White Privilege is that there is never enough of it!
    * Trump is the candidate of implicit Whiteness? Then Trump 2024!
    …and let’s not forget the ever popular…
    * It’s OK to be White!

Pass out those White pills!

19. Adrian
    Posted December 22, 2020 at 5:45 am | Permalink

Is there a saying or phrase that describes feeling piqued when you are denied something you don’t actually want? That seems to be what we’re doing re. the vaccine.

20. Middle Class Twit
    Posted December 22, 2020 at 6:07 am | Permalink

21. Vehmgericht
    Posted December 22, 2020 at 6:46 am | Permalink

I speculate that it is only a matter of time before elderly white people in the formerly western nations of Europe and North America are seen as a resource to be harvested for their wealth and real estate before they become a healthcare liability.

Already there are rumblings about intergenerational justice, kites flown in Guardian and op-eds mildly urging a ‘rethink’ about pensions and so on.

One thing is for certain: the people replacing us (accidentally of course) will not care to have their taxes put towards keeping a cohort of aged racists on life support.

This is not an appealing prospect for those of us getting a bit long in the tooth. Perhaps, as Evola suggested, we would do well to reacquaint ourselves with the Roman way of making an honourable end?

22. HARRY PALM
    Posted December 22, 2020 at 11:27 am | Permalink

Jim Baby! Love the new article! Keep up the good work, and a Merry Xmas to you and yours… Btw, tried to repost one of your pieces on Facebook a week ago, and apparently Cuckerberg won’t allow it. .

23. r1b1
    Posted December 22, 2020 at 5:04 pm | Permalink

“it’s based on stats that claim nonwhites are dying from COVID-19 at much higher rates than nonwhites.”
    There are too many nonwhites around.

24. Vigilante Jesus
    Posted December 23, 2020 at 6:49 am | Permalink

To listen to any US senator speak today, you’d swear blind he was running for election to the Israeli Knesset instead of the US Senate. In many ways, I guess he is.