Print August 16, 2019
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 244
The Scandza Forum
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss the upcoming Scandza Forum conferences in Copenhagen and Oslo.
- 0:00: Introduction
- 0:10: Donations
- 3.08: Scandza Forum
- 5.36: Rasmus Paludan (His YouTube Channel)
- 8:44: Millenial Woes
- 9:04: Mark Collett
- 10:00: What should people do if they want to attend Scandza
- 13:00: Should Journalists be allowed at nationalist conferences?
- 27:00: The Oslo Scandza Conference on Human Bio-Diversity
- Greg Johnson’s “In Defense of Prejudice“
- Greg Johnson’s “Why Race is Not a Social Construct“
- 49:42: “How did the idea of the Scandza Forum come about?”
- 57:55: Where the name Scandza comes from
- 59:46: What can people do to support the Scandza forum?
NOTE: Counter-Currents is temporarily unable to take donations from outside the US.
Who Drinks More, the Rich or the Poor?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 554 How Often Does Pox Think About the Roman Empire? . . . & Other Matters
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 553 Endeavour & Pox Populi on the Latest Migrant Invasion & More
Richard Hanania’s The Origins of Woke
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
Rich Snobs vs. Poor Slobs: The Schism Between “Racist” Whites
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott