The Métis’ Choice:
Three Immature Half-Castes . . . & a Free Man
Many mixed-race individuals, or métis, remain in an immature, adolescent stage of permanent race hatred. (I cannot estimate the proportion, but it seems frightfully high.) As I have suggested, the pain of the métis should motivate him to work towards sparing his compatriots, those who share at least some of his blood and spirit, from suffering the same ordeal.
Instead, many métis blame their inevitable suffering not on their peculiar condition but on the society as a whole. A common reaction for the métis is precisely to make apatrie their country. Rather than love and defend their fatherlands of origin, they demand the destruction of all nations through universal miscegenation. “I am an unhappy mongrel! Make the whole world like me! Destroy all nations!” Then, the métis believes, he will not be a freak or an alien, but the same as everyone else. This Cosmic Dream is flawed but I will not expound on that here.
There are numerous examples of such métis who, in their suffering and an infantile reaction of attacking society, embrace the death-instinct. A trivial but typical example is the half-Black winner of the Miss Universe Japan beauty pageant, Ariana Miyamoto. Upon winning, Miyamoto explicitly cited her suffering as a métis as grounds to undermine Japanese ethnic consciousness with a view towards the destruction of the native Japanese population through universal miscegenation:
I was prepared for the criticism [of a half-caste winning Miss Universe Japan]. I’d be lying to say it didn’t hurt at all. [. . .] [T]hat criticism did give me extra motivation [. . .]. My goal was to raise awareness of racial discrimination. Now I have a great platform to deliver that message as the first black Miss Universe Japan. It’s always hard to be the first, so in that respect what Naomi Campbell [a Black British supermodel] did was really amazing. I used to get bullied as a kid but I’ve got mentally stronger, to protect myself. When I was small I stood out and always felt I had to fit in with everyone. I’d try not to bring attention to myself, but now I say what I feel. I do things my own way. I want to start a revolution. I can’t change things overnight but in 100-200 years there will be very few pure Japanese left, so we have to start changing the way we think.
This is a very common kind of feeling and reasoning among métis, one avidly promoted by liberal-plutocratic media.
By the way, Miss Universe Japan was founded by an ethnically-conscious French Jewess.
But there are also very important historical examples of such infantile, death-loving métis. One of the most famous is the Austrian-Japanese advocate of European integration Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi. His idea of “pan-Europe” resonated powerfully with a large portion of educated opinion in an interwar Europe traumatized by the fratricidal nationalism of the First World War.
I for one am a passionate advocate of European solidarity and identity. But one must distinguish, with absolute rigor and ruthlessness, between true European consciousness and globalist anti-nationalism masquerading under the title “European integration.” Kalergi’s “pan-Europe” – as was noted by the time – was clearly an attack on petty-nationalism meant not to save Europe but to destroy her. He was extremely explicit in this:
The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [. . .] Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
Kalergi’s feverish vision of a mongrelized humanity under Jewish leadership was, naturally enough, enthusiastically promoted by Jewish financiers such as Paul Warburg and Bernard Baruch. In 1950, the city of Aachen in the young Federal Republic of Germany – actually an anti-nationalist dictatorship under NATO occupation and vulnerable to Soviet invasion – awarded the very first Charlemagne Prize for European integration to Kalergi (later recipients have included Jean Monnet, Sir Winston Churchill, the reported peophile Edward Heath, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton . . .).
A third example is the creole Frantz Fanon – a light-skinned West Indian – who joined Charles de Gaulle’s forces during the Second World War. Fanon, by all accounts extremely sensitive and ombrageux, was apparently so affected by French color prejudice that he chose to dedicate his life to the overthrow of Europe and the end of “racism.” To this end he wrote a noted pamphlet analyzing Black-White race relations entitled Black Skins, White Masks. The book is fundamentally driven by the métis author’s confused and desperate struggle to protect his wounded ethnic pride, drawing from a bottomless well of bitter resentments and often obtuse rationalizations. In this respect, Black Skin, White Masks strikes me as rather similar to Obama’s Dreams from my Father.
Fanon moved on to embrace, of all things, Algerian (Arab) nationalism, in the name of pan-African solidarity against European colonialism. He served as the Algerian nationalists’ ambassador to Ghana (a relatively important position insofar as independent Ghana was a hub for pan-Africanism and of the emerging independent African governments). Fanon would never see the independence of his adoptive Algerian homeland (calling Algerian forefathers “nos pères“) as he died of leukemia in 1961 at the young age of 36 in the city of Bethesday, Maryland. (Fanon hated the United States as “that nation of lynchers,” but was nonetheless sought out and used its advanced medical facilities, unavailable even the Soviet Union, let alone Africa.)
Fanon however was able to write his final and most famous work, The Wretched of the Earth (named after a communist song, though Fanon generally had little interest in Marx). The Wretched of the Earth is among other things an apology of violence as central to both eliminating European hegemony and to nation-building. Fanon’s intensity is remarkable:
For centuries Europe has stopped the progression of other men and enslaved them to her designs and her glory; centuries that in the name of a “spiritual adventure” she has smothered the quasi-totality of humanity. Look at her today, teetering between atomic and spiritual disintegration. [. . .]
Europe has reached such a speech, mad and disordered, that she today escapes the control of any conductor, of any reason, and she goes with frightful vertigo towards abysses it would be better to get away from.
The first sentence is an ultimately false simplification, all the more hollow in that the independent Third World continues to do everything in crude imitation of the West’s famous wealth, consumption, science, etc. (the East Asians alone have shown some talent for this). They owe their entire “modernity,” to the extent they achieve it, to the West.
But considering our “atomic and spiritual disintegration,” Europe’s disordered rush towards the abyss, must we Europeans not answer to the sullen mulatto: Touché. I suspect Céline would have agree, and long before Stalingrad.
The Algerian nationalists, through a consistent strategy of radicalization through terrorism, eventually saw the withdrawal of France and the fleeing, really a kind of ethnic cleansing, of the 1 million European settlers in Algeria, many of whose families had lived there for generations from as early as 1830. (As a going away present, the Algerians also sent the overwhelming majority of their country’s 150,000 “native” Sephardic Jews packing to France, increasing the size of the French Jewish community by a third. Algerian Jews had, in contrast to the Muslims, been made into French citizens in 1871 by the Crémieux Decree, named after Minister of Justice Adolphe Crémieux. Crémieux was a prominent Jewish lawyer who was known for having founded the Alliance Israélite Universelle, the leading official international Jewish ethnic lobby in its day, under the slogan “All Israelites are solidary with one another.”)
Fanon then channeled his wounded creole ego purely in an anti-European direction. He was neither Arab nor Muslim, and did not speak Arabic. He fought to destroy Europe in the name of pan-African solidarity but, we are forced to observe, Arabs, including Algerians, are notoriously racist towards Blacks. (Not for nothing do European governments sometimes try to entice their rougher Arab and Turkish neighbors, such as Muamar Gaddafi and Recep Erdogan, to keep out the endless stream of Blacks coming from darkest Africa. And indeed Blacks have suffered atrociously at the hands of Libyans in the chaotic mess that is “liberated” post-Gaddafi Libya.)
Fanon’s efforts then undermined Europe but, in fact, did little to develop either Africa or Martinique, little to advance his Black, creole, or even White brothers. He died young, but the sources of his ethnic rage and neuroses would never have been addressed by his politics even had he lived. Today Fanon continues to enjoy a respected place in Left-dominated academia as a foundational writer of “postcolonial studies,” which is basically a vast rationalization of inevitable colored resentment and interests.
“Postcolonialists,” like the Indigènes de la République in France, do not advocate the development of their own nations per se so much as the further spread of ethnic chaos and the destruction of European nations through absolutely unlimited Third World immigration. They ascribe all problems to European ethnic identity. In all this, they are basically a kind of colored Trotskyite, their ideas enjoying a certain promotion in the cultural mainstream thanks to far-Left circles in the media and academia.
But not all are useful idiots of higher powers.
There is the remarkable case of Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, a French comedian of native Breton and Black Cameroonian descent. Dieudonné was also promoted by Jewish “anti-racists” to spread multiculturalist propaganda in his comedy shows and campaign against the Front National in the town of Dreux. The early Dieudonné, in his words, “dream[ed] of the Francophonie” (i.e. of the mostly Euro-Maghrebi-Black African French-speaking world).
But in a rare case of manly pride and civic consciousness, Dieudonné persevered in applying this same “anti-racism” he had been taught to one people too many: Israel. That was something the “liberal Zionist” Jews had not counted on, and they reacted with absolute ferocity against their former protégé. He awoke to his manipulators. But the métis stood resolute, something unheard of for any Western celebrity since Charles Lindbergh, and focused his “anti-racist” aim at the most intense, hypocritical, and deceitful racism in human history: “international Zionism.”
Dieudonné is condemned to apatrie. He took a native French wife. Above all he embraced Jean-Marie Le Pen, Alain Soral, and all those who, in their own way, fight against international Zionism and for the life of the French nation.
Obama, in stark contrast, is made of lesser stuff.
The métis has a choice: A mature will-to-life, a narcissistic will-to-death.
1. I can only speculate on the possible relationship between métis death-instinct and the Ashkenazi culture (Ashkenazim are estimated genetically to be about half Semitic and half European) with its reputation for nation-wrecking. It is also said that groups seeking to attach themselves to a society in order to free-ride do so with most success if they can acquire some local colors. Hence the Chan Zuckerberg Project? (The latter is of supreme importance because we can be very confident that the world will be ruled by some combination of Jews, Whites, Chinese, and/or deracinated high-IQ smart fractions and hybrids.)
3. Mexico and Brazil are the biggest and simplest arguments against universal miscegenation as a supposed solution to the race problem.
4. Alastair Himmer, “Black Miss Japan fights for race revolution,” Agence France-Presse, May 12, 2015. http://news.yahoo.com/black-miss-japan-fights-race-revolution-041830696.html
5. Andrew Anglin, “Jewish Woman Responsible for Half-Negroid Miss Japan,” The Daily Stormer, April 18, 2015. http://www.dailystormer.com/jewish-woman-responsible-for-half-negroid-miss-japan/
6. Adolf Hitler and Charles de Gaulle’s critiques of bourgeois and internationalist “European integration” remain as relevant as ever. Hitler makes a lengthy critique of pan-Europe in The Second Book, while De Gaulle criticized postwar “European federalism” in statements justifying his European policy (e.g. his May 15, 1962 press conference).
7. Frantz Fanon, Les damnés de la terre, (Paris: La Découverte, 2002, first published 1961), 301-302. Jean-Paul Sartre prefaced this book with a notoriously bloodthirsty text advocating race war against Whites as integral to colored liberation: “To slaughter a European is to kill two birds with one stone, to eliminate at once an oppressor and an oppressed: There remains a dead man and a free man” (p. 29).
8. The Europeans’ oppression of other people (conquest, slavery, genocide . . .) are unremarkable in human affairs and frequently committed by non-Europeans whenever they have the opportunity to do so. The Europeans’ accomplishments in contrast however are absolutely unique (Greek philosophy, rule of law, individual liberty, the great explorations, science, modernity . . .). See Steve Sailer, “‘Citizenism’ vs. White Nationalism (II),” VDARE, November 20, 2005. http://www.vdare.com/articles/citizenism-vs-white-nationalism-ii-sailer-sums-up
9. I became aware relatively early on that “postcolonial studies” was a scam hostile to my people when Stuart Hall, a noted light-skinned Black Marxist academic, explained in one article that colored immigration to Great Britain had led to the creation of an “internal empire.” In effect, he was saying that the inevitably troubled relations, ethnic clustering, and inequalities between ethnic groups in Great Britain, as a result of colored immigration that the native inhabitant had never wanted or approved of, was also grist for the mill of racial agitation and Left-wing politics.
10. At the risk of over-noticing things, Fanon’s daughter Mireille, who is still active in “postcolonialism,” married Bernard Mendès France, the son of the Jewish Prime Minister Pierre Mendès France.
11. Guillaume Durocher, “How Dieudo Met Jean-Marie: Or, the Power of Goy-Hatred,” The Occidental Observer, June 10, 2014. http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/06/how-dieudo-met-jean-marie-or-the-power-of-goy-hatred/