The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews Pete Papaherakles on The Golden Dawn
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20120924-Pete_Papaherakles.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3833″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Pete Papaherakles is a Greek-born American journalist who works for the American Free Press, where he writes articles, contributes cartoons and illustrations, and serves as outreach director. He also writes for The Barnes Review.
- The Golden Dawn Party in Greece
- The demographic threat of non-white immigration into white lands
- White guilt and demoralization
- The Jewish role in engineering white guilt and non-white immigration
- Michael Collins Piper
- The Muslim colonization of Europe
- The difference between being primarily anti-Jewish and primarily pro-white
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 473 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 472 Hwitgeard on The Writers’ Bloc
سكوت هوارد مجمع المتحولين جنسياً الصناعي لسكوت هوار
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 471 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Mark Collett
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 470 Greg Johnson Interviews Bubba Kate Paris
Význam starej pravice
Je biely nacionalizmus „nenávistný“?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 469 Pox Populi & the Dutch Farmer Protests on The Writers’ Bloc