Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 476 Guest Host Millennial Woes with Morgoth’s Review, Part 1Counter-Currents Radio
Millennial Woes filled in as guest host on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and his guest was the incredible Morgoth’s Review. The ultimate Celtic duo were chatting for the first time since Millenniyule 2021, and the first half is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:01:18 On the decline of the West and how “culture has stopped”
00:12:31 Was the 1990s a haven of quality?
00:21:30 On “post-truth” and how there are no more authorities
00:24:08 On the death of Anne Heche
00:42:06 How Covid undermined trust in the mainstream media
00:46:12 On Sam Harris’s comments about Trump
00:48:10 On ideological conformity on the Dissident Right
00:54:08 How even normies are losing faith in our news media and other institutions
01:06:30 Minority Report compared to Google’s personalized advertising algorithms
01:14:57 How the literature industry discriminates against white males
01:21:26 How the arguments against the West are rooted in Western philosophy
01:25:35 On how they’ve banned white men from applying to the Royal Air Force in Britain
01:27:33 Scott of the Antarctic with John Mills
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
“A Few More Steps and We Were . . . On Some Edge of Things”: Staircases That Lead Nowhere, Part 2
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Where the Dissident Right Triumphs
Used to Be a Bad Guy: Carlito’s Way at 30
The Suppression of the Maryland Moderates During the Civil War
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
Let Elon Cook
G. Gordon Liddy’s When I Was a Kid, This Was a Free Country, Part 2