Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 141
Patrick Le Brun
Greg Johnson Interviews Patrick Le Brun on Le Pen & Trump
77:45 / 169 words
Greg Johnson interviews Patrick Le Brun about the French National Front’s performance in the recent French regional elections and the Trump insurgency in the United States.
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
- The recent French regional elections and how the National Front was locked out in the second round by the establishment
- Positive signs for the Front National from the recent election
- The conditions under which Marine Le Pen could win the presidency
- The potential in France for a nationalist revolution if democracy fails
- What is dictatorship and when is it necessary?
- The different blocs in the National Front
- The generational change in the National Front
- Marine Le Pen
- Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
- Florian Philppot
- Machine and patronage politics
- Donald Trump and populism
- The need to create Students for Trump groups on American college campuses
Rozhovor s Alainom de Benoistom o kresťanstve
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 472 Hwitgeard on The Writers’ Bloc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 471 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Mark Collett
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 470 Greg Johnson Interviews Bubba Kate Paris
Význam starej pravice
The West Has Moved to Central Europe
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 469 Pox Populi & the Dutch Farmer Protests on The Writers’ Bloc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 468 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Beau Albrecht