Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 558
Has Jewish Power Peaked?
Greg Johnson was joined by Endeavour (Substack, Telegram, YouTube), Karl Thorburn (Telegram), Morgoth (Substack, Odysee), and Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio for a roundtable discussion on the question of whether or not Jewish power has peaked, as well as related issues. It is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:04:07 Is Jewish power peaking?
00:14:50 The hyper-objectivity of Twitter/X
00:18:06 It’s been a bad year for the Zionists
00:22:05 Enter Pox Populi
00:27:57 Zionists vs. woke
00:32:57 Power as a zero-sum game
00:35:39 Can we get some deportations out of this?
00:39:30 Why do we only care about Muslims when they hurt Jews?
00:41:04 On Muslim grooming gangs
00:45:33 Why do Jewish feelings matter more than white lives?
00:53:09 How to play Jews and Muslims against each other
00:55:17 For once, let’s be Machiavellian
01:06:58 Enter Karl Thorburn
01:07:25 Thorburn’s theory of white/Jewish relations
01:10:12 We’re the counter-jihadists, right?
01:13:17 The Palestinian conflict is an imported problem
01:16:46 Could this lead to World War III?
01:25:22 On the post-war truth regime
01:28:24 Stateless people are easily subjected to genocide
01:30:33 Israel as an ethnostate
01:33:55 Would Morgoth deport all anti-Semites?
01:37:07 What about Jews who fight in gentile armies?
01:40:11 How’s Twitter/X going? Is it like 2015 again?
01:48:15 Artificial intelligence-generated art and the Right
01:52:56 The state of the Counter-Currents Twitter/X account
01:55:18 Question on Jewish IQ
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Ich Klage an: Pro-Genocide Nazi Propaganda or Humanitarian Masterpiece? Part 1
How to Divide White People
Israel, Gaza, and the War for Your Mind
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
The Union Jackal, November 2023
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes