The Stark Truth
Robert Stark interviews Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya on The Dharma Manifesto
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/StarkDharmaManifesto.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3784″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya was born in New York City. He is a European-American of Italian and Spanish heritage. He is widely recognized as one of the world’s most respected and qualified Dharma teachers.
Acharyaji began his personal spiritual journey over 40 years ago at the tender age of ten when he read the Bhagavad-Gita for the very first time. He coupled his decades of intense spiritual practice and study with advanced academic achievements, earning a B.A. in philosophy from Loyola University Chicago, as well as an M.A. and Ph.D. in religious studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Explaining to his doctoral advisor that “I don’t want to just study the history of religion . . . I want to make religious history,” Acharyaji eventually left academia to devote himself exclusively to spiritual teaching and to the restoration of the great tradition of Sanatana Dharma.
Today, Sri Acharyaji occupies his full time teaching Dharma spirituality to large audiences of Western students. In addition to leading classes, seminars and lecturing widely on Sanatana Dharma, Sri Acharyaji is a renowned author, as well as a personal spiritual guide (guru) to a rapidly increasing following of enthusiastic students. His nine published books include The Dharma Manifesto: A New Vision for Global Transformation, which was just published by the European New Right publisher Arktos Media.
For more information about the life and teachings of Sri Acharyaji, please visit his website: www.dharmacentral.com
Topics discussed include:
- What exactly is Dharma from a philosophical perspective?
- Is Dharma synonymous with “Hinduism”?
- What does Dharma have to do with Europeans and people of European decent?
- How did you become a follower of Sanatana Dharma?
- What is the basic premise and purpose of The Dharma Manifesto?
- What is the Dharma/Abrahamist divide?
- What is Conflict Theory?
- What actually constitutes a “nation”?
- What is the difference between natural diversity versus multiculturalism?
- What would a Dharma Nation look like?
- The Hindu Caste System and why its a disaster to allow the merchant caste, the Vaisya to become the ruling class.
- How a Dharma based foreign policy would be implemented
- How a Dharma-based economic system would be implemented and how it is similar to distributism and opposed to usury
- Environmentalism and animal rights
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 360 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Uncle Sam Doesn’t Want You
Toward a New Era of Nation-States, Part VIII: How Europe Lost its Commanding Position in the World
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
What’s Behind the Pope’s War on the Latin Mass
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part VII: The Will to Power & Unbridled Egoism, Part 1
The Worst Week Yet: July 11-17, 2021