Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 72
Robert Stark interviews Greg Johnson on Organic vs. Parasitic Elites & Other Matters
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/StarkTruth-2013-12-12-GregJohnson2.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”1964″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Robert Stark and Greg Johnson continue last week’s interview, discussing a range of topics, including:
- Women unplugging from the existing system
- upholding traditional and biological sex roles, and the promotion of affordable family formation
- The need for more than politics, but a whole subculture
- The need for more discussion of Third Way economics at Counter-Currents
- Catholic Social Teachings and Third Way economics
- The common root of Catholic Social teachings and folkish nationalism in the idea of a hierarchical, organic social order governed for the common good
- Why the New Right needs to repudiate Social Darwinism
- Intelligence and economic success
- Personality traits of the rich
- Pathological liars
- Social reforms to lock sociopaths out of wealth and power
- How capitalism rewards sociopathic personality traits and how we can stop it
- Why the state needs to cultivate virtue and reward excellence
- The utility of national or military service for weeding out sociopaths
- Cecil Rhodes
I’m Not a Racist, But. . .
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 335 Dark Enlightenment
Are We Ready For “White Boy Summer”?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 334 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Jonathan Bowden (April 12, 1962–March 29, 2012)
Today’s Livestream: Ask Counter-Currents with Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Frodi Midjord
Biden to Whites: Drop Dead!
London: No City for White Men