Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 69
Robert Stark interviews Greg Johnson on the Boomerang Generation
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Robert Stark interviews Greg Johnson about his article “The Boomerang Generation: Connecting with Our Proletariat.” Topics discussed include:
- The failure of Occupy Wall Street to address the needs of the Boomerang generation
- A political Agenda agenda for the Boomerang generation: ending affirmative action in education and employment, repudiating college debts, reinstituting protectionism, recapitalizing the American economy, and making family formation affordable
- Why the system is no longer coopting the Boomerang generation.
- Why there should be complete confiscation of wealth generated by dismantling the American economy in order to recapitalize American industry
- How dispossessed millenials need to explore mortgage-free, sustainable, off-the-grid lifestyles
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
What’s Behind the Pope’s War on the Latin Mass
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
How Conservatives Can Capitulate To The 1619 Project
The Cost of Victimhood
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 357 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Carl Schmitt
(July 11, 1888–April 7, 1985)
Resistance: An Interview with Fenek Solère