Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 69
Robert Stark interviews Greg Johnson on the Boomerang Generation
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Robert Stark interviews Greg Johnson about his article “The Boomerang Generation: Connecting with Our Proletariat.” Topics discussed include:
- The failure of Occupy Wall Street to address the needs of the Boomerang generation
- A political Agenda agenda for the Boomerang generation: ending affirmative action in education and employment, repudiating college debts, reinstituting protectionism, recapitalizing the American economy, and making family formation affordable
- Why the system is no longer coopting the Boomerang generation.
- Why there should be complete confiscation of wealth generated by dismantling the American economy in order to recapitalize American industry
- How dispossessed millenials need to explore mortgage-free, sustainable, off-the-grid lifestyles
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Crowdsourcing Request: Missing Citations in Francis Parker Yockey’s Imperium
Mysticism as the Path to Political and Social Change: The Aristocratic Radicalism of Mystics and Occult Thinkers
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 21: Aprendiendo de la Izquierda Dedicación y Liderazgo, de Douglas Hyde
The Mother Who Mistook an Oven for a Crib
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 20: Peor es Mejor
The Dark Side: Paul Kersey’s Whitey on the Moon
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 572: On Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Vladimir Putin
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 19: La Política del Resentimiento