The Counter-Currents Summer Fundraiser
New Incentives to Give!
Since our last update, we have received 4 donations totaling $385. Thank you! With our matching grant, that will be doubled to $770, leaving $235 in the matching grant. This brings our grand total to $18,826.11.
Because of the launch of the Counter-Currents Radio Network, we have decided to extend our fundraiser to October 31st and we have increased our goal to $30,000.
We have two new incentives to give:
1. We have two copies of the numbered edition of 100 copies of Michael Polignano’s Taking Our Own Side, which the author will sign and personalize.
2. We have eight copies of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Defiance. Defiance was released in a limited edition of 200 numbered hardcover copies. These copies are unnumbered printer overruns, which will be signed and personalized by the editor, so each one will be unique and highly collectible.
While they last, we will give one copy of either book to anyone who donates $100 or more.
You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donate page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation. There are, moreover, other ways to make monthly donations besides Paypal, although it is the most convenient. For more details, contact Mike Polignano at: [email protected]
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your readership and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
Remembering Friedrich Nietzsche (October 15, 1844–August 25, 1900)
Remembering Aleister Crowley
(October 12, 1875–December 1, 1947)
Contre le sectarisme de droite
Qu’est-ce que l’Alt Right ?
Savitri Devi, Traditionalism, & Nature Religion
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 375 Greg Johnson, Stephen Paul Foster, & Richard Houck on How to Respond to Being Called a “Hater!”
Remembering Roy Campbell (October 2, 1901–April 22, 1957)
Remembering Louis de Bonald:
October 2, 1754–November 23, 1840