Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 548
Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson, Pox Populi, & David Zsutty
The second half of last weekend’s broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio was an Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson, guest co-host Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube), and guest David Zsutty on Current Things, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:32 On Oliver Anthony’s “Rich Men North of Richmond” (Pox’s essay on it here)
17:26 White Nationalism needs more art
19:04 On Nick Fuentes
20:15 How important is it to have a youth vanguard?
34:03 On Communist infiltration in the 1940s
41:52 On Spain winning the Women’s World Cup & the Feminist Killjoy Response
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Ich Klage an: Pro-Genocide Nazi Propaganda or Humanitarian Masterpiece? Part 1
How to Divide White People
Toward a New Spiritual Revolution
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
The Fear of Writing
The Homeland Institute’s Third Poll, Part Two: Is National Divorce a Solution?
The Homeland Institute’s Third Poll, Part One: American Democracy in Crisis
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!