Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 293 Jim GoadCounter-Currents Radio
181 words / 2:00:38
On this episode of Counter-Currents Radio, Greg Johnson talks to Jim Goad, a well-known and highly prolific author and columnist. They discuss Jim’s tenure at Taki’s Magazine, some personal history, current events, and the two answer listener questions. Topics discussed include:
- 00:00:00 Jim’s history with Taki’s Magazine
- 00:10:00 The evolution of Jim’s views
- 00:18:45 The beef between Jim and Greg
- 00:41:00 Right-wing interpreters of Hegel
- 00:43:00 What motivates Leftists?
- 01:01:00 The 1000 year Reich of racist comedy
- 01:08:30 Thoughts on vegetarianism
- 01:14:30 Jim’s creative process
- 01:17:15 Anton LaVey
- 01:21:15 Boyd Rice
- 01:25:45 Would you move to escape the social collapse?
- 01:40:00 David Cole
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
The Worst Week Yet: June 6-12, 2021
Remembering William Butler Yeats:
June 13, 1865–January 28, 1939
Do Black Lives Matter?
Duck Lives Matter
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable