Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 247
Ask Counter-Currents Some More
Greg Johnson, John Morgan, and Frodi reconvene our roundtable to discuss more “normie” questions and objections regarding white identity politics shared by our readers.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:08: Donations
- 3:50: “It’s too late to change our minds about non-whites living in our country.”
- Greg Johnson, “Restoring White Homelands”
- 16:04: “Why not admit successful non-white people into our countries?”
- 28:54: “There is no white identity, just different nationalities in Europe.”
- Greg Johnson, “Whiteness”
- 37:04: “Is White Nationalism only for Nordics?”
- Greg Johnson, “Who Are We? Nordics, Aryans, and Whites”
- Greg Johnson, “American Ethnic Identity”
- 58:48: “Which ethnic groups are white enough to be included in white nationalism?”
- 71:50: The upcoming Scandza Forum conference in Oslo, Norway, November 2, 2019
- If you want to Ask Counter-Currents your questions, email them to [email protected]
NOTE: Counter-Currents is again able to take monthly donations and donations from outside the US.
Do Black Lives Matter?
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
The Futility of Anti-Anti-Whiteness
Interview with Petr Hampl: Breached Enclosure & Redneck Sociology
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews