Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 554
How Often Does Pox Think About the Roman Empire?
. . . & Other Matters
The second half of the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio was an Ask Us Anything with guest hosts Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) and Endeavour (Substack, Telegram, YouTube), and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:41 Has Pox been to Cádiz?
02:44 How often do you think about the Roman Empire?
03:33 Robespierre and aliens?
06:13 Tim Cook had a meeting with Mother Nature — and she’s fat and black
09:18. Why hasn’t the media said much about recent White Nationalist terrorism?
12:03 Russell Brand and manufacturing the news
15:58 On the political implications of national debt
17:32 On the British being black
31:36 Propaganda doesn’t need to make sense, it needs to work
35:42 The Right should make more art
38:06 Giorgia Meloni is a traitor
39:52 Is the destruction of Europe motivated by ethnic hatred?
49:49 On Marcus Aurelius and the downfall of Rome
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Ich Klage an: Pro-Genocide Nazi Propaganda or Humanitarian Masterpiece? Part 1
How to Divide White People
Toward a New Spiritual Revolution
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
The Fear of Writing
Jonathan Bowden’s The Cultured Thug
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
David Zsutty Introduces the Homeland Institute: Transcript