Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 289 Sam DicksonCounter-Currents Radio
169 words / 2:04:33
Greg Johnson talks to Sam Dickson, a pro-white lawyer, writer, and speaker, about current events, demographics, and your questions. Topics include:
- 00:00:00 What will make people wake up?
- 00:08:30 The end of peaceful politics in the United States
- 00:19:30 The political police
- 00:29:00 There are more white people than ever
- 00:34:15 How has the movement changed since you became involved?
- 00:44:30 The historical context of BLM
- 00:57:15 What will happen to Kyle Rittenhouse?
- 01:07:00 The Epstein case
- 01:32:00 Plans for the future
- 01:50:00 Five recommended authors
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
Rich Snobs vs. Poor Slobs: The Schism Between “Racist” Whites
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 550: Catching Up with Matt Parrott
Nothing KKKompares to the KKK
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 549 Pox Populi and CasaPound Activist Guido Taietti on Italian Politics
All Roads Lead to Kensington