Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 289 Sam DicksonCounter-Currents Radio
169 words / 2:04:33
Greg Johnson talks to Sam Dickson, a pro-white lawyer, writer, and speaker, about current events, demographics, and your questions. Topics include:
- 00:00:00 What will make people wake up?
- 00:08:30 The end of peaceful politics in the United States
- 00:19:30 The political police
- 00:29:00 There are more white people than ever
- 00:34:15 How has the movement changed since you became involved?
- 00:44:30 The historical context of BLM
- 00:57:15 What will happen to Kyle Rittenhouse?
- 01:07:00 The Epstein case
- 01:32:00 Plans for the future
- 01:50:00 Five recommended authors
If you want to support our work, please send us a donation by going to our Entropy page and selecting “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every Friday.
Don’t forget to sign up for the twice-monthly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
Mark Collett, Laura Towler, & Greg Johnson Discuss White Identity Politics
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 369 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Kathryn S.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 367 The New Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Greg Johnson
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 366 Greg Johnson, Imperium Press, & Nick Jeelvy on the Bronze-Bond Blowup
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 364 Richard Houck’s Anarcho-Tyranny 2020 & Beyond — Now in Audio!