Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 498 Millennial Woes Welcomes Aureus PressCounter-Currents Radio
Topics discussed include:
00:01:10 What’s Aureus Press? (website, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter)
00:02:10 Twitter sucks
00:07:26 Gab is Christian
00:09:36 Minds still exists
00:12:05 Aureus’ recent Twitter fight
00:18:27 Communist hillbillies
00:24:18 Anti-trad Right-wingers
00:27:35 On social constructivism
00:28:38 On the corruption in academia
00:33:02 “Education shouldn’t be purely about utility”
00:38:12 Feminism is biologically extinguishing us
00:42:20 Are men and women different?
00:50:20 Were the 1970s a constant orgy?
00:52:19 On OnlyFans
00:55:47 On transsexual propaganda
00:57:31 Is there a link between transsexuality and pedophilia?
01:01:21 On child services taking kids from anti-trans parents
01:02:30 On the power of mass media to define terms
01:04:34 On drag performers with Down’s syndrome
01:05:54 Back to how to fix the universities
01:08:28 Which country will be the first to descend into civil war?
01:09:53 How hardcore are the Swedes?
01:12:34 On the anti-white whites in the coming race war
01:18:59 On hierarchy and technology
01:31:30 “We should be at war with luxury”
01:33:46 “Specialization is for insects”
01:36:23 How tech makes life too easy
01:40:49 On fate and perennialism
01:41:24 We live in a cyberpunk dystopia
01:46:56 Personal paradigm shifts are terrifying
01:52:24 On AI-generated art
01:58:49 Wokery encourages incompetence
02:04:14 Aureus’ contact information
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Populist Moment, Chapter 6:
Liberalism & Morality
Fear & Coding:
An Idiot’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 507 The Best Month Ever on The Writers’ Bloc with Anthony Bavaria
Who Is Not Going to Save the Nation?
The Worst Week Yet: November 20-26, 2022
J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Fall of Númenor
The Most Overlooked Christmas Carols
Mirko Savage, Mother Europe’s Son