Forthcoming From Counter-Currents!
The White Nationalist Manifesto
I have now completed The White Nationalist Manifesto and have sent it out to a number of readers to get their comments and criticisms. The book is a brief and compelling statement of the rationale for White Nationalism, a defense of its basic concepts, and an outline of the movement we need to create.
The book is currently about 40,000 words, i.e., about 140 pages in a 5.5″ x 8.5″ format. It can be read in an afternoon by a fast reader, two afternoons by slower readers. It is written to be accessible to anyone with a high-school education.
The release date is September 15, 2018.
This project has been a long time coming. I had planned on releasing it in August or September of 2017, but the attacks on Counter-Currents in June and the deplatforming we suffered in August forced me to postpone the project again and again.
There are two things you can do to help me give this book the best possible launch:
1. Participate in Our Cover Image Contest
I want this book to have a striking cover and will happily entertain suggestions. If your image or design concept is chosen for the book, you will receive thanks in the book (by name, initials, pen name, or simply as “anonymous”) as well as a signed limited edition hardcover and 10 paperback copies. The best images are at least 300 dpi and in the public domain. Please send images to: [email protected].
2. Donate to Our Annual Fundraiser
To see this project through to the end, I have focused my full attention on it since June. Moreover, once the book is out, I am going to be focused full-time on promoting it throughout the fall. Which means that I have been paying other people to do my work at Counter-Currents. To help pay the bills, I am asking my readers to become patrons of The White Nationalist Manifesto.
- First of all, anyone who donates $100 or more will receive a signed and personalized hardcover copy of The White Nationalist Manifesto. I am creating a limited edition of 200 numbered hardcovers, which will be similar in quality to our recent limited edition of The Lightning and the Sun.
- Second, anyone who donates $500 or more will receive one of the signed and personalized hardcovers, plus I will thank you by your name (or initials, or pen name, or as “anonymous,” as you prefer) in the book itself.
- Third, anyone who donates $1,000 or more will receive all of the above, plus I will give you signed hardcover copies of my other seven books.
Finally, if all of these options are too rich for you, you can simply pre-order The White Nationalist Manifesto in paperback or a regular, non-limited hardcover edition. The pre-order page will be up in the next few days.
To support this project, you can:
- You may use the secure online donation form below.
- You may also send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
Thank you for your support of this very important project.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 368 Martin Lichtmesz on Ethnopluralism
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il non-américain ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 367 The New Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Greg Johnson