Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 112
Greg Johnson & Hugh MacDonald
A Conversation About Racism
To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Greg Johnson has a conversation with Canadian filmmaker Hugh MacDonald about the concept of racism. Topics include:
- Analogies between slut shaming and racist shaming
- The meaning of the concept of racism
- Analogies between the concept of racism and racial slurs
- Should whites “own” the concept of racism?
- How we can help prominent whites who are being attacked as racists
Let us know if you would like to sit in on more such conversations.
Live by the Woke, Die by the Woke: The Cancelation of Socialism Done Left
Interview with Ron McVan: Runes, Sex, & Death
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Is “Uncle Tom” a Racial Slur?
Now in Audio Version! Spencer J. Quinn on 200 Years Together Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 341
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Do White People Exist?
Remembering Sam Francis (April 29, 1947–February 15, 2005)