The Counter-Currents Summer Fundraiser
$6,682 Remains on Our Matching Grant
It’s a tradition. This is the second year that Counter-Currents has run a fundraising campaign that starts on June 11, the anniversary of our debut online, and runs until Halloween, when the Great Pumpkin rises from the Pumpkin Patch and brings the season to an end.
Since our last update, we have received 16 donations totaling $823, which will be matched for a total of $1,646. Our new grand total is $26,621. We thank you all for your generous support!
This leaves $6,682 left of our $10,000 matching grant, which runs out October 31. Now is definitely the time to give, since every dollar will be matched up to $6,682. Halloween is now 10 days away, so we are going into full Telethon mode. We need to raise an average of $668.20/per day to run out this matching grant. So please give generously, because time is now of the essence.
We also have four special incentives to give:
1. We have found two copies of the 100-copy limited edition of Collin Cleary’s Summoning the Gods: Essays on Paganism in a God-Forsaken World. These books are autographed by Collin Cleary.
2. We have four copies of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Defiance: The Prison Memoirs of Savitri Devi, ed. R. G. Fowler. Defiance was released in a limited edition of 200 numbered hardcover copies. These copies are unnumbered printer overruns, which will be signed and personalized by the editor, so each one will be unique and highly collectible.
3. We have a near mint copy of Wilmot Robertson’s The Dispossessed Majority, 3rd edition, with the dust-jacket.
While they last, we will give one copy of any of these books to anyone who donates $100 or more and who specifically requests a copy.
4. Finally, we have one copy of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Gold in the Furnace: Experiences in Post-War Germany, ed. R. G. Fowler. This is an unnumbered printer overrun, the only one we have. It will be signed and personalized by the editor.
We will give it to anyone who makes a donation of $500 or more and who requests it.
You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donate page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation. There are, moreover, other ways to make monthly donations besides Paypal, although it is the most convenient. For more details, contact Mike Polignano at: [email protected]
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.
Please give generously!
Thank you for your readership and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 12, Brancotopia
Remembering Martin Rojas
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 11, Homogeneidade
We Apologize for Your Feral Behavior
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 458 Gregory Hood & Greg Johnson on Burnham & Machiavellianism
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 10, O que Há de Errado com a Diversidade?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 457
Greg Johnson & Millennial Woes on Common Mistakes in English
O Manifesto Nacionalista Branco: Parte 9, Supremacismo