Making (and breaking) New Year’s resolutions is an American tradition. It is a healthy tradition (the first part, at least), because it is good to pause and take stock of one’s life and achievements and then set new goals and resolve to make changes in one’s life. One should probably do it more than once a year.
Here are some of my public goals and resolutions for 2011:
1. Continue Counter-Currents and North American New Right, maintaining our high standards and working upward from there.
2. Write a weekly article for Counter-Currents/NANR.
3. Write a weekly movie review for Counter-Currents/NANR.
4. Write The White Nationalist Manifesto.
5. Organize at least one community-building and networking event per month.
6. Continue and expand efforts to find and cultivate high quality writers, activists, and organizers.
7. Do not neglect the character dimension. Talent and ideological commitment are not enough.
8. Cultivate and encourage a culture of frankness within the movement. One of the major weaknesses of the movement is the inability to communicate openly about matters of great importance. It is a problem of character.
9. Join Toastmasters. Work on my public speaking and interviewing skills to become a more effective advocate for our cause.
10. Be a better correspondent.
As you decide on your goals and resolutions for 2011, ask yourself: Will our race be another year closer to victory or oblivion on December 31, 2011?
What do you plan to do for the white race in 2011? Feel free to share your ideas below.
Happy New Year!
Verdict on America
Irreconcilable Differences: The Case for Racial Divorce
Tonight’s Livestream: Greg Johnson & Fróði Midjord on Network
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 337 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 336 Interview with Jared Taylor
Remembering Dominique Venner
(April 16, 1935 – May 21, 2013)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 335 Dark Enlightenment
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 334 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord