New Year’s Clearance SaleCyan Quinn
Counter-Currents published ten new titles this year. Until one of our supporters hops out of the woodwork to buy us a storefront, we need to clean out this warehouse!
From now through January 1st, take 25% off the following titles by using the code: BYE2022
- Tito Perdue’s Cynosura & Morning Crafts
- Jonathan Bowden’s Extremists: Studies in Metapolitics
- Kerry Bolton’s More Artists of the Right, in hardcover
- J. A. Nicholl’s Venus & Her Thugs: Fifteen Weird Tales (recently reviewed here by Anthony Bavaria)
- Fenek Solère’s Rising in hardcover
Also, remember that between now and the end of the year, Counter-Currents has an additional incentive to get behind our paywall. That’s right: more books!
We extend special privileges to our members who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. (Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.)
- Third, Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Finally, between now and December 31, new subscribers to the paywall can choose one of five Counter-Currents paperbacks: Greg Johnson’s The White Nationalist Manifesto, Greg Johnson’s White Identity Politics, Alain de Benoist’s Ernst Jünger: Between the Gods & the Titans, Charles Krafft’s An Artist of the Right, and Collin Cleary’s Wagner’s Ring & the Germanic Tradition.
What goes behind the paywall? The short answer is: stuff you really want to see, including:
- Selected works by our most popular authors like Jim Goad, Spencer Quinn, Collin Cleary, Beau Albrecht, Nicholas Jeelvy, Morris V. de Camp, James O’Meara, Kathryn S., Richard Houck, Margot Metroland, and more.
- The reposts of our weekly livestreams
We generally won’t put things behind the paywall that deal with current events. Instead, we will focus on evergreen material that won’t seem irrelevant after 30 days.
How do you access these privileges?
If you are already enjoying the paywall and want to share the benefits with a friend, you can also give gift subscriptions to the paywall. We just need five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process.
If you are in the United States, the easiest way to pay for your paywall subscription is by e-check. It is as secure, fast, and convenient as a credit card. All you need is your checkbook:
Note: To register, you need to do more than just send an echeck payment. You need to fill out the form as well, or we won’t know what to do with the echeck payment.
The Worst Week Yet: May 28-June 3, 2023
We Need to Stop Taking Black Complaints Seriously
Sexual Utopia in Stockholm
June Is the Gayest Month
Three Episodes from the History of Racial Politics
Alice’s Police Escort in Wonderland
Prioritizing Prestige Over Accomplishment: Britain from 1950 to 1956