Don’t Choose Extinction:
Giving Tuesday Matching Grant
Giving Tuesday is our national day of giving, an answer to the consumerist’s Black Friday sales, providing a holiday for giving back to your community. Your community, the white community, is going extinct. Whites have gone from 90% of Americans to 57%. Children are already a minority at 49%. Counter-Currents offers a clear political philosophy to counter our extinction and promote healthy white communities.
This year, Counter-Currents is raising $300,000. Right now, we are $97,008.49 from our goal. It sounds impossible, but it is definitely doable. Please give generously today. To encourage your support, a generous donor has offered a $5,000 Giving Tuesday matching grant, which ends on Saturday, December 3rd, at midnight PST. Greg Johnson’s Saturday livestream will be a fundraiser, with all superchats being applied to the grant. (If you wish to mail your donation, please give us a heads up at [email protected] so we can apply it to the grant.)
Community members by definition must have something in common. Over the last fifty years, Americans became more detached from their neighbors than ever before. According to social scientist Robert Putnam’s Bowling Alone, social capital, or the value accrued through social networks, has dramatically decreased in political and civic participation, workplace networks, religious participation, PTA involvement, trust and altruism. This isolation is directly caused in large part by the rapid rate of immigration of people from cultures dramatically different than our own.
A healthy community network has shared goals, values, religion, language, and heritage. Our community is our ethnic group – other American and European whites who share a language, ancestry and culture.
Here’s how your gifts this year helped build up the white community in America and the world:
- Hundreds of articles and reviews and 77 Counter-Currents Radio shows
- Four private dinners such as The Columbus Forum
- Our most successful weekend conference ever in Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia
- We launched the Jonathan Bowden Archive and added new material to the Savitri Devi Archive
- The publication of seven new titles, including Francis Parker Yockey’s The Enemy of Europe, Charles Krafft’s An Artist of the Right, and Tito Perdue’s Reuben.
- The formation and now IRS approval of our new public policy institute that will transform our metapolitical gains into real political change. With your help, we will begin operations in 2023.
For those of you who would like to make your gifts tax deductible by donating to The Counter-Currents Foundation or our new public policy institute, please contact Cyan Quinn at [email protected].
This is only the beginning. Please give today to keep our momentum strong. Thank you for your help in securing our future.
* * *
The easiest way to send money to Counter-Currents is by e-check. It is as secure, fast, and convenient as a credit card. All you need is your checkbook.
E-checks don’t work outside the US, but we now have a new way to send recurring or one-time donations from outside the US for very low cost. For details, email [email protected].
2. Credit Cards
In 2019, Counter-Currents was de-platformed from five credit card processors. We applied to a couple of other processors but were turned down. In the process of applying, we discovered that Counter-Currents has been put on the so-called MATCH list, a credit card industry blacklist reserved for vendors with high rates of chargebacks and fraudulent transactions. This is completely inapplicable to Counter-Currents. Thus our placement on this list is simply a lie — a financially damaging lie — that is obviously political in motivation.
Currently, there are only two ways we can take credit card donations:
- CashApp as $CounterCurrents! CashApp allows you to make an instant credit card donation without a high processing fee. Plus, it gives us an encouraging mobile alert when you donate! Boost the Counter-Currents staff morale instantly! Donate via CashApp!
- Entropy, a site that takes donations and comments for livestreams. Visit our Entropy page and select “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend.
3. Bank Transfers
It is also possible to support Counter-Currents with bank transfers. Please contact us at [email protected].
4. Gift Cards
Gift cards are a useful way to make donations. Gift cards are available with all the major credit cards as well as from major retailers. You can send gift cards as donations electronically, by-email, through the snail mail. If you can find a place that sells gift cards for cash, they are as anonymous as sending cash and much safer.
5. Cash, Checks and Money Orders
Sometimes the old ways are best. The least “de-platformable” way to send donations to Counter-Currents is to put a check or money order in the mail. Simply print and complete the Word or PDF donation form and mail it to:
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Thank you, Boomers, for keeping your checkbooks, envelopes, and stamps. There are youngsters reading this site who have never written a check or put a letter in the mail.
6. Bill Payment Services
If you wish to make monthly donations by mail, see if your bank has a bill payment service. Then all you need to do is set up a monthly check to be dispatched by mail to our PO box. This check can be made out to Counter-Currents or to Greg Johnson. After the initial bother of setting it up, you never have to think about it again.
In addition to old-fashioned paper donations, those new-fangled crypto-currencies are a good way to circumvent censorious credit card corporations.
- Click here to go to our crypto donation page.
- Click here for a basic primer on how to get started using crypto. Do not, however, use COINBASE. COINBASE will not allow you to send money to Counter-Currents. (Yes, it is that bad.)
8. The Counter-Currents Foundation
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents Publishing are not tax deductible. We do, however, have a 501c3 tax-exempt educational corporation called The Counter-Currents Foundation. If you want to make a tax-deductible gift, please email me at [email protected]. You can send donations by mail to:
The Counter-Currents Foundation
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
9. Remember Us in Your Will
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning” contains many helpful suggestions.
2022 Fundraiser Final Tally
The Counter-Currents 2022 Fundraiser
Down to the Wire!
My Karaoke Cavalcade for the Counter-Currents Fundraiser So Far . . . & How YOU Can Get Me to Sing One
Counter-Currents New Year’s Eve Party 2022
The Worst Week Yet: December 18-24, 2022
No Great Men are Coming to Save Us
The Counter-Currents Fundraiser 2022
How You Made 2022 The Best Year Yet
How to Build White Communities in Small Towns