Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 494 New Ask Me Anything with Greg JohnsonCounter-Currents Radio
Greg Johnson did a new solo Ask Me Anything on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:00:38 On Columbus Day
00:03:00 Update on the Ukraine debate with Mike Enoch
00:07:27 Is Kanye West now the leader of White Nationalism?
00:14:29 What is your favorite Stanley Kubrick movie? (Trevor Lynch’s reviews of A Clockwork Orange and Eyes Wide Shut.)
00:17:47 Who blew up the Nordstream pipeline and the Crimean bridge?
00:26:23 What would the ethnostate do about fat people? (Greg Johnson’s “How About Fascist Medicine?“)
00:34:00 What do you think of fat people who claim to be proud?
00:35:23 Further commentary on Nordstream
00:36:34 Do you think Putin will use nuclear weapons?
00:42:42 How should we treat White Nationalists who get a bit too conspiracist in their thinking? (Greg Johnson’s articles “The Paranoid Style in White Nationalism” and “Jeffrey Epstein’s Death Gives New Life to ‘Conspiracy Theories.’”)
00:47:46 On the TV show The Waldens
00:48:34 On colorblindness (Greg Johnson’s “In Defense of Prejudice” and “The Refutation of Libertarianism.”)
00:50:24 On “diversity depression” and alienation (Greg Johnson’s “Plastic Christmas.”)
00:52:36 Does the US government promote transsexualism around the world?
00:56:23 Anti-Americanism on the Dissident Right (Greg Johnson’s “Is White Nationalism Anti-American?” and “American Ethnic Identity.”)
01:05:54 On America’s Masonic origins (Greg Johnson’s “Lessing’s Ideal Conservative Freemasonry.”)
01:10:06 More commentary on the Global American Empire (GAE)
01:11:08 On the Jewishness of the Founding Fathers
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
The Captivity Narrative of Fanny Kelly
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Race and IQ Differences: An Interview with Arthur Jensen, Part 2
Bad to the Spone: Charles Krafft’s An Artist of the Right
The Unnecessary War
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Marx vs. Rousseau