Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 473 Ask Me Anything with Greg JohnsonCounter-Currents Radio
Greg Johnson did a solo Ask Me Anything on the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, and it is now available for download and online listening.
Topics discussed include:
00:01:05 What are your thoughts on the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook judgment?
00:04:40 What do you think about Laura Loomer converting to Christianity?
00:10:57 Is Christian nationalism an “op”?
00:31:39 What are your thoughts about college?
00:43:41 Listener comment about sectarianism between Christians
00:45:50 Listener comment about Way of the World
00:46:16 Listener comments about university
00:48:45 Question about Montessori education
00:49:19 Can you study for an IQ test?
00:49:57 On teaching values to your children
00:53:36 Is Catholicism the most metal Christian sect?
00:54:15 Comment on creating your own business
00:55:00 Listener comment on trades
00:56:04 Are Calvinists the most metal?
00:58:05 What do you think of Miguel Serrano?
00:59:47 What do we do about people who are vested in the current anti-white system?
01:05:54 What do you think of drag queen story hour?
01:10:52 What’s your opinion on Right-wing divisions over the Ukraine War?
01:13:34 Are you going to have a rematch with E. Michael Jones?
01:14:51 Do only White Nationalists and Jewish supremacists understanding what’s happening in the US?
01:17:02 On the human trafficking of children
01:19:29 Listener comments
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Christmas Special: Merry Christmas, Infidels!
Jonathan Bowden’s The Cultured Thug
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
David Zsutty Introduces the Homeland Institute: Transcript
“A Few More Steps and We Were . . . On Some Edge of Things”: Staircases That Lead Nowhere, Part 2
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Used to Be a Bad Guy: Carlito’s Way at 30
The Suppression of the Maryland Moderates During the Civil War