Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-CurrentsGreg Johnson
I treat MLK Day like every other Monday: I take the trash to the curb and let it rot there until Tuesday. It is a fitting symbol of the “content of his character,” for King was a vicious fraud and operator who, in death, was turned into the whitewashed saint of America’s egalitarian civil religion.
Over the years, Counter-Currents has published or republished a number of important articles grappling with the lies and cant surrounding King’s life and legacy.
Among them are:
- Kerry Bolton, “Fifty Years of Cant”
- Kerry Bolton, “Martin Luther King, Establishment Icon”
- Morris V. de Camp, “The American Race War of 1968”
- Morris V. de Camp, “A Phone Call for Mayhem: How JFK Caused the 1960s Race Riots”
- Samuel Francis, “The King Holiday & Its Meaning”
- Robert Hampton, “We Can’t Go Back to the ’80s: White Delusions About Identity Politics”
- Richard Houck, “Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr.”
- Kevin MacDonald, “Jews, Blacks, & Race”
- John Morgan, “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The FBI’s Secret Civil Rights Files”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr.”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Victory in Albany: Remembering Laurie Pritchett”
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha, Capítulo 12: La Cuestión Cristiana en el Nacionalismo Blanco
Remembering P. R. Stephensen
Remembering René Guénon: November 15, 1886–January 7, 1951
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 559: The Return of Tommy Robinson
Nueva Derecha vs. Vieja Derecha Capítulo 11: Nacionalismo Blanco y Nacionalismo Judío