I treat MLK Day like every other Monday: I take the trash to the curb and let it rot there until Tuesday. It is a fitting symbol of the “content of his character,” for King was a vicious fraud and operator who, in death, was turned into the whitewashed saint of America’s egalitarian civil religion.
Over the years, Counter-Currents has published or republished a number of important articles grappling with the lies and cant surrounding King’s life and legacy.
Among them are:
- Kerry Bolton, “Fifty Years of Cant ”
- Kerry Bolton, “Martin Luther King, Establishment Icon ”
- Morris V. de Camp, “The American Race War of 1968 ”
- Morris V. de Camp, “A Phone Call for Mayhem: How JFK Caused the 1960s Race Riots ”
- Samuel Francis, “The King Holiday & Its Meaning ”
- Robert Hampton, “We Can’t Go Back to the ’80s: White Delusions About Identity Politics ”
- Richard Houck, “Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr. ”
- Kevin MacDonald, “Jews, Blacks, & Race ”
- John Morgan, “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Resources at Counter-Currents ”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The FBI’s Secret Civil Rights Files ”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr. ”
- Spencer J. Quinn, “Victory in Albany: Remembering Laurie Pritchett ”