Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 63
Greg Johnson Interviews Matt Parrott on Street Activism, Press Engagement, & Craig Cobb
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/Johnson-MattParrottTravels-2013-11-15.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3680″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
After a long hiatus, Counter-Currents Radio will resume Friday podcasts, with a mixture of interviews, lectures, and “magazine” programs featuring a number of different segments.
We apologize for the poor sound quality of this podcast, but we had a bad connection which seems to have affected the quality of the recording on both ends.
Greg Johnson interviews Matt Parrott on:
- The need for street activism
- The Traditionalist Youth Network protest of Boxcar Books in Bloomington
- The TYN protest of Tim Wise in Terre Haute
- Liaison work with Klan groups, Skinhead groups, and the National Socialist Movement
- The National Policy Institute Conference
- The media kerfuffle about Craig Cobb’s DNA test
- The limits of DNA testing
- Genetic purity and white identity
- The rationale for talking to the SPLC and the mainstream media, including 20/20
Rozhovor s Alainom de Benoistom o kresťanstve
Remembering Knut Hamsun
(August 4, 1859–February 19, 1952)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 472 Hwitgeard on The Writers’ Bloc
Ask A. Wyatt Nationalist Is it Rational for Blacks to Distrust Whites?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 471 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Mark Collett
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 470 Greg Johnson Interviews Bubba Kate Paris
Význam starej pravice
Je biely nacionalizmus „nenávistný“?