The Counter-Currents Fundraiser 2022
How You Made 2022 The Best Year Yet
The end of the year is just ten days away. We still have slightly over $70,000 to go to hit our financial goal of $300,000. (Please give here!) But I want to share with you why this has been the best year yet for Counter-Currents and how your gifts have been put to work behind the scenes.
This year, we saw the highest traffic ever for the year, averaging 750k unique visitors a month. This is nearly double our 2021 traffic. With the addition of more professional, full-time writers to our team such as Jim Goad, the quality and quantity of our articles is better than ever.
However, sharing information and changing minds is only half the battle. To change the world, we need to build out of the world of ideas and into the real world.
We have made enormous gains in the metapolitical realm. But we won’t win until this change of consciousness is transformed into actual political power.
Thus, our biggest accomplishment this year has been primarily behind the scene: a brand new nonprofit policy institute.
To be rolled out in early 2023, this new nonprofit, which has thus far been a project of the Counter-Currents Foundation, is designed to grow into a professionally staffed policy institute designed to educate the public about the negative consequences of globalization for historically defined homelands and to recommend humane and workable solutions.
This is a critical time for us. Now that it exists formally as a 501c3 nonprofit, we are scheduling our first year’s activities, which are dependent on the generosity of you, our movement. Programs include:
- Public opinion polls, mostly focused on the Great Replacement, secession, and white identity politics just in time for the US presidential primaries.
- My book The Great Replacement, which will be a slender but impactful volume like The White Nationalist Manifesto, showing that the Great Replacement is real, explaining who is behind it and why, and dismantling the establishment evasions and apologetics for it.
- Alain de Benoist’s powerful book The Populist Moment, translated by F. Roger Devlin.
- The Parting Ways project, providing legal, historical, and philosophical resources which enable conflicting groups to self-segregate, from neighborhoods and school districts to cities, counties, and states.
The world is ready for white identity politics:
- University of Virginia poll – 85% of Republicans concerned about anti-white discrimination – Immigration is the top concern
- University of Chicago poll – 75% of the 21 million Americans who sympathize with the Jan. 6 protestors top political concern is “the great replacement”
- “Duke political scientist Ashley Jardina examines the increasing relevance of white identity in America. Drawing on data from American National Election Studies surveys and her own research, Jardinafinds that about thirty to forty percent of white Americans say that white identity is important to them.”
- Parents took up the fight over Critical Race Theory in schools empowered by the mainstreaming of White Identity Politics
- Newsweek poll – “23% of Republican men have a favorable view of white nationalism”
- American Renaissance found that a majority of whites in the Republican Party are racial conservatives. 
The time is now.
Meanwhile, at Counter-Currents, we:
- Published ten new titles. This is more than any other year besides 2018.
- Launched the Jonathan Bowden Archive
- Remodeled the Savitri Devi Archive
- Completely revamped our back office to make Counter-Currents much more responsive and efficient
- Trained five new staff members and several dedicated volunteers
- Held 11 private events worldwide hosting over 200 people including our Fall Retreat, our first major event since the 2019 Northwest Forum.
In 2020, we had only 500 unique donors. Now, just two years later, we have over 2,000. We can do this!
To those who have supported us thus far, your gifts have been instrumental to our success! Thank you.
But we still need your help. Please help push us over the finish line.
If you would like to support the new institute, you can make a tax deductible gift to the Counter-Currents Foundation earmarked for the policy institute.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Counter-Currents can accept donations in any of the forms below.
If you have any questions, or want to know more, call our office at (415) 649-0150.
Your gifts will be put to work immediately. Remember, those who fight for the Golden Age live in it today.
The easiest way to send money to Counter-Currents is by e-check. It is as secure, fast, and convenient as a credit card. All you need is your checkbook.
E-checks don’t work outside the US, but we now have a new way to send recurring or one-time donations from outside the US for very low cost. For details, email [email protected].
2. Credit Cards
In 2019, Counter-Currents was de-platformed from five credit card processors. We applied to a couple of other processors but were turned down. In the process of applying, we discovered that Counter-Currents has been put on the so-called MATCH list, a credit card industry blacklist reserved for vendors with high rates of chargebacks and fraudulent transactions. This is completely inapplicable to Counter-Currents. Thus our placement on this list is simply a lie — a financially damaging lie — that is obviously political in motivation.
Currently, there are only two ways we can take credit card donations:
- CashApp as $CounterCurrents! CashApp allows you to make an instant credit card donation without a high processing fee. Plus, it gives us an encouraging mobile alert when you donate! Boost the Counter-Currents staff morale instantly! Donate via CashApp!
- Entropy, a site that takes donations and comments for livestreams. Visit our Entropy page and select “send paid chat.” Entropy allows you to donate any amount from $3 and up. All comments will be read and discussed in the next episode of Counter-Currents Radio, which airs every weekend.
3. Bank Transfers
It is also possible to support Counter-Currents with bank transfers. Please contact us at [email protected].
4. Gift Cards
Gift cards are a useful way to make donations. Gift cards are available with all the major credit cards as well as from major retailers. You can send gift cards as donations electronically, by-email, through the snail mail. If you can find a place that sells gift cards for cash, they are as anonymous as sending cash and much safer.
5. Cash, Checks and Money Orders
Sometimes the old ways are best. The least “de-platformable” way to send donations to Counter-Currents is to put a check or money order in the mail. Simply print and complete the Word or PDF donation form and mail it to:
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
Thank you, Boomers, for keeping your checkbooks, envelopes, and stamps. There are youngsters reading this site who have never written a check or put a letter in the mail.
6. Bill Payment Services
If you wish to make monthly donations by mail, see if your bank has a bill payment service. Then all you need to do is set up a monthly check to be dispatched by mail to our PO box. This check can be made out to Counter-Currents or to Greg Johnson. After the initial bother of setting it up, you never have to think about it again.
In addition to old-fashioned paper donations, those new-fangled crypto-currencies are a good way to circumvent censorious credit card corporations.
- Click here to go to our crypto donation page.
- Click here for a basic primer on how to get started using crypto. Do not, however, use COINBASE. COINBASE will not allow you to send money to Counter-Currents. (Yes, it is that bad.)
8. The Counter-Currents Foundation
Note: Donations to Counter-Currents Publishing are not tax deductible. We do, however, have a 501c3 tax-exempt educational corporation called The Counter-Currents Foundation. If you want to make a tax-deductible gift, please email me at [email protected]. You can send donations by mail to:
The Counter-Currents Foundation
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122
9. Remember Us in Your Will
Finally, we would like to broach a very delicate topic: your will. If you are planning your estate, please think about how you can continue helping the cause even after you are gone. The essay “Majority Estate Planning” contains many helpful suggestions.
 https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/the-disturbing-surprisingly-complex-relationship-between-white-identity-politics-and-racism (For more on Jardina’s research, see Greg Johnson’s “Uppity White Folks and How to Reach Them.”)
The 2022 Counter-Currents Fall Retreat James Edwards & Sam Dickson on White Nationalism in Electoral Politics
2022 Fundraiser Final Tally
The Counter-Currents 2022 Fundraiser
Down to the Wire!
The Worst Speech Yet, 2022
Why Aren’t More Republicans White Nationalists?
My Karaoke Cavalcade for the Counter-Currents Fundraiser So Far . . . & How YOU Can Get Me to Sing One
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 515 The Christmas Special
Kevin MacDonald on Whites & Individualism