Counter-Currents Presents: Nationalism on the Ballot with Neil Kumar, April 3Counter-Currents
Time is running out. The Great Replacement is closing in, and white Americans must wake up or lose their country. Neil Kumar, candidate for the United States House of Representatives — aka Our Man in Arkansas — is fighting for the Historic American Nation in the upcoming midterm elections. His main campaign issue: Stop the Great Replacement.
Featured in ADL’s “Extremism on the Ballot” (the ultimate endorsement!), Kumar has walked through the fire of regime media slander, proving himself a worthy leader. Neil earned his credentials as a popular contributor to Abbeville Institute, American Renaissance, Identity Dixie, Reckonin’, and VDARE, never backing down from his anti-establishment views. Join us in Charleston, South Carolina, to meet Neil on April 3.
Other speakers include James Edwards, the fiery radio host of The Political Cesspool, and Sam Dickson, legendary white advocate. Each will explain how to run for office yourself, putting nationalist issues at the forefront of public debate where they belong.
- General Admission: $75
- General Admission + Sunday Dinner Reservation: $120
- VIP: $300 Includes private dinner with speakers Saturday night, VIP seating at event & Sunday Dinner Reservation
Register here to receive an invitation to this exciting event. Space is limited, so sign up now!
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special “privilege” to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general population for 30 days.
recipient’s access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, fill out this form, and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are several different payment options.
The Worst Week Yet: May 29-June 4, 2022
My Response to Right Wing Watch
White Identity Nationalism, Part 3
White Identity Nationalism, Part 2
The US Spring Primaries are a Sign that White Identity Politics is Here to Stay
White Identity Nationalism, Part 1
Facts on the Ground
The Life & Death of a Patriot: Personal Reflections on the Great Replacement