The Stark Truth
Robert Stark interviews Charles Lincoln on the Death of the California Dream
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/StarkTruth-2013-12-19-CharlesLincoln.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”4047″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Robert Stark interviews commentator Charles Lincoln on pollution, diversity, demographics, and the death of the California dream. Topics include:
- The demographic Situation in Los Angeles
- The flaws of an economy based on Credit and the need for an economy based on real capital
- How diversity creates inequality
- How race relations in America are based on the history of segregation in the South.
- How income inequality in Los Angeles is greater than it was in the Old South
- Lincoln’s letter to the Bishop of the Episcopal Church on Slavery
- The History of the Episcopal Church
- The Episcopal Church’s conference on racial reconciliation
The Star-Spangled Banner:
A Protest Song for Nationalists?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
What’s Behind the Pope’s War on the Latin Mass
Asleep at the Wheel of a Bulldozer
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Toward A New Era of Nation-States, Part VII: The Will to Power & Unbridled Egoism, Part 1
The Worst Week Yet: July 11-17, 2021
Day at the Museum: A Special Guided Tour