[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/StarkTruth-2013-12-19-CharlesLincoln.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”4047″]
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save target or link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Robert Stark interviews commentator Charles Lincoln on pollution, diversity, demographics, and the death of the California dream. Topics include:
- The demographic Situation in Los Angeles
- The flaws of an economy based on Credit and the need for an economy based on real capital
- How diversity creates inequality
- How race relations in America are based on the history of segregation in the South.
- How income inequality in Los Angeles is greater than it was in the Old South
- Lincoln’s letter to the Bishop of the Episcopal Church on Slavery
- The History of the Episcopal Church
- The Episcopal Church’s conference on racial reconciliation