Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 527
Machiavellianism & More
Greg Johnson welcomed Pox Populi (Telegram, YouTube) and American Krogan (Substack, Telegram) back to the latest broadcast of Counter-Currents Radio, where they discussed Machiavellianism, populism, and how we can red-pill normies, among other topics, and it is now available for download and online listening. We recommend looking at Greg Johnson’s “The Machiavellian Method,” “Neema Parvini’s The Populist Delusion,” and “The Moral Factor,” Part 1 before listening.
00:00:00 American Krogan is ethnically cleansing Fallout Four
00:03:34 Enter Pox Populii
00:05:03 On Machiavellianism
00:06:47 Neema Parvini’s The Populist Delusion
00:15:41 Defining Machiavellianism
00:17:28 Does ideology matter?
00:29:58 Machiavellianism and bourgeois self-interest
00:37:54 On the idea that we shouldn’t bother red-pilling normies
00:40:26 On skinheads, wignats, and politics as therapy
00:45:26 Who is Counter-Current‘s readership?
00:53:50 What if we’re not allowed to win?
00:56:55 Why we should present moral arguments
01:04:52 Who is your favorite Irishman of all time?
01:09:47 Should we welcome censorship?
01:12:39 Are creative people more Left-wing?
01:19:35 Isn’t Machiavellianism useful for analysis and management?
01:20:59 On the relationship between high standards and tolerance
01:28:05 Should we have contract workers with no citizenship?
01:38:28 To what degree is Machiavellianism legitimate within the White Nationalist movement?
01:47:58 Should we genetically engineer people to become more attractive?
02:08:19 Leftist “miserabilism”
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
David Zsutty Introduces the Homeland Institute: Transcript
“A Few More Steps and We Were . . . On Some Edge of Things”: Staircases That Lead Nowhere, Part 2
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Used to Be a Bad Guy: Carlito’s Way at 30
The Suppression of the Maryland Moderates During the Civil War
We Have Much to be Thankful For
Black Friday Special: It’s Time to STOP Shopping for Christmas