Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 513
The Writers’ Bloc with Horus on the Implicit Whiteness of Liberalism
Horus was host Nick Jeelvy‘s guest on the latest broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, where they had a discussion about political liberalism and its alleged inherent whiteness, and it is now available for download and online listening.
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
If you are already behind the paywall and want to share the benefits, Counter-Currents also offers paywall gift subscriptions. We need just five things from you:
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
A couple episodes back it was mentioned that two groups which are critical for the Dissident Right to mobilize are farmers and transportation people (truckers, airline crews). This is so, and I’d add information technology (IT) personnel.
Looks like Elon Musk is recruiting for Twitter ™. Be nice if there were a network of Dissident Rightists with IT background who could apply for these jobs. And once in the system, bring in even more Dissident Rightists.
Back in the 20th century dissidents mobilized industrial workers to seize the means of production.
Today in the 21st century dissidents can mobilize IT workers to seize the means of information.
Perhaps American Krogan can weigh in here.
According to the progressives’ own definitions, Liberalism is extremely White.
No area of the CHAZ in Portland, OR–the land stolen by a 90% White activist movement seeking redress for land “stolen” from blacks, seemingly on their behalf–was ever given back to red Amerindians!
Developing-world immigrants primarily serve as food truck slaves, slum-padding profits, and human thought-bucklers against any honest discussion (Rightwards or not), before they are considered token friends with a token higher social-standing to do all of the fighting for their token virtue-consumer socialism; and the lands that these non-whites abandon become ripe for White colonization, as was observed in Mexico recently.
The real geo-economic divisions in the face of White Liberalism can only now be: Developed, Developing, and Abandoning. The real ponzi scheme of progressives helping capitalists has never been admitted, since it pays they/them so well!
CHAZ was an acronym for Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. Capitol Hill is a neighborhood in Seattle.
I’d forgotten that, having been very absorbed with other matters. Thanks
Comments are closed.
If you have Paywall access,
simply login first to see your comment auto-approved.
Note on comments privacy & moderation
Your email is never published nor shared.
Comments are moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. If approved, it will appear here soon. Do not post your comment a second time.