Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 513
The Writers’ Bloc with Horus on the Implicit Whiteness of Liberalism
Horus was host Nick Jeelvy‘s guest on the latest broadcast of The Writers’ Bloc, where they had a discussion about political liberalism and its alleged inherent whiteness, and it is now available for download and online listening.
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Are Qur’an-Burnings Helpful?
The Wave: Fascism Reenacted in a High School
What Went Wrong with America’s Universities?
Greg Johnson Speaks to Horus the Avenger About Charles Krafft
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 520 Inside Serbia with Marko of Zentropa
Spencer J. Quinn & Pox Populi Discuss The No College Club
The Populist Moment, Chapter 11, Part 4: “Multitudes” Against the People
Against Political Hipsterism