Greg Johnson & Patriotic Alternative on Yockey’s The Enemy of EuropeCounter-Currents Radio
Greg Johnson was the guest on a recent broadcast of the Patriotic Alternative Book Club, where he discussed and reviewed Francis Parker Yockey’s book The Enemy of Europe with Aunt Sally, Natty, and Mark Collett, and the recording of the stream is now available for download and online listening. Written in the 1950s, The Enemy of Europe, which was recently published in a new translation by Counter-Currents, argues that the greater threat to Europe during the Cold War was not the Soviet Union, but in fact the liberal democracy of the United States.
To listen in a player, click here. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly email Counter-Currents Newsletter for exclusive content, offers, and news.
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate $120 or more per year.
- First, donor comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Second, donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Non-donors will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “Paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days.
- Third, Paywall members have the ability to edit their comments.
- Fourth, Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
- Fifth, Paywall members will have access to the Counter-Currents Telegram group.
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, sign up here:
Paywall Gift Subscriptions
- your payment
- the recipient’s name
- the recipient’s email address
- your name
- your email address
To register, just fill out this form and we will walk you through the payment and registration process. There are a number of different payment options.
Who Drinks More, the Rich or the Poor?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 554 How Often Does Pox Think About the Roman Empire? . . . & Other Matters
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 553 Endeavour & Pox Populi on the Latest Migrant Invasion & More
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Rich Snobs vs. Poor Slobs: The Schism Between “Racist” Whites
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott