Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552
Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
178 words / 1:42:31
Millennial Woes (official website here) was the guest host on last weekend’s Counter-Currents Radio livestream, where he talked about corporations and consent, his new research into the 1980s Left, Millenniyule, and took questions from the audience. It is now available for download and online listening. Be sure to subscribe to our Odysee channel so that you won’t miss out on any of our livestreams and a chance to interact with our guests when they’re live.
Topics discussed include:
00:00:32 Woes’ new research on the 1980s Left
00:10:42 The Left needs to lie to rationalize their positions, but White Nationalists don’t
00:22:47 Thoughts on Millenniyule
00:27:47 On the implications of corporate consent contracts
00:39:01 On #BanTheADL
00:40:18 Story about a Leftist/conformist old friend
01:25:48 What guild would Woes be part of in medieval society?
01:27:18 Should we place emphasis on the anti-social characteristics of other cultures?
01:30:08 On the video of the man protecting the state of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville
01:33:20 Does Woes believe in the out-of-Africa hypothesis?
To listen in a player, click here or below. To download, right-click the link and click “save as.”
* * *
Counter-Currents has extended special privileges to those who donate at least $10/month or $120/year.
- Donors will have immediate access to all Counter-Currents posts. Everyone else will find that one post a day, five posts a week will be behind a “paywall” and will be available to the general public after 30 days. Naturally, we do not grant permission to other websites to repost paywall content before 30 days have passed.
- Paywall member comments will appear immediately instead of waiting in a moderation queue. (People who abuse this privilege will lose it.)
- Paywall members have the option of editing their comments.
- Paywall members get an Badge badge on their comments.
- Paywall members can “like” comments.
- Paywall members can “commission” a yearly article from Counter-Currents. Just send a question that you’d like to have discussed to [email protected]. (Obviously, the topics must be suitable to Counter-Currents and its broader project, as well as the interests and expertise of our writers.)
To get full access to all content behind the paywall, please visit our redesigned Paywall page.
Remembering Savitri Devi (September 30, 1905–October 22, 1982)
Politics vs. Self-Help
The Fountainhead: 80 Years Later
Who Drinks More, the Rich or the Poor?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 554 How Often Does Pox Think About the Roman Empire? . . . & Other Matters
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 553 Endeavour & Pox Populi on the Latest Migrant Invasion & More
Richard Hanania’s The Origins of Woke
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!